Sign in to follow this  
Nagisa Yuki

i play tags for the first time in a month and this is the first thing i see

u're wondering what i saw! now i've seen a lot of crap in this crap ass game but this one really do be different. https://gyazo.com/a5fa8b71eb2eaf34d7a58660da277a20 There is a bug that can get the enemy out of sheat/ice. as u saw i didnt press anything but they got me out of stealth somehow. this game really do be getting on my nerves lately and that's a hard thing to do.

ah yeah on the side note, after 6 months of reporting and posting about gunner iframe bugs for the first time ever did it get recognized when i made a ticket to support. it took you 6 months to recognize that an iframe was bugged. 

To me. U guys are not doing your job well. thats all not gonna make it any longer cuz ncwest/ncsoft really doesn't even deserve any people from this community who try to make it better as much as they can.

The fact that community programs like BNS Buddy, DX 12 fan patch etc. do a better job then the patches of some mulitmillion Dollar Company in making the game somehow playable should show you they are working on other projects. 

I also opened a ticket some weeks ago and i kept responding in the ticket cause i wanted them to take messures but after some weeks of me keeping the ticket open they simply closed it and told me they are not gonna answer me anymore. BTW they always wrote the same stupid computer generated message. 

I know you are persistent but there are times you should stop its simply gonna tire you out and it wont do anything. If they recognize any kind of bug report youve done so far its cause some Korean guy wrote directly to the devs or some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ its very unlikely European staff even forwards our requests.