Forums

Bronze and Silver abuse in 6v6

Hellway

Hello,
What I am about to report is a serious matter that been going since the release of 6v6 but lately it got worse.
Allowing players to duo queue with someone that is lower than them in the rate is ruining everyone's ladder and gaming experience.
I can be 1750 rating and queue with someone who is 1500 even 1300 and get easy games and easily get high.
In ranked games such as league of legends, Apex, Dota2 and many other games you are not allowed to do that, because its unfair not to mention it also ruins the match making over all for everyone.
I was 1800 and I got bronze in my team which made me lose the game just because someone was abusing someone else who is so low in the rank so in return I got players with low gear or casual players who just join for dailies at 1300-1500,
This is not a personal problem, this is a general problem for all Battlegrounds players.
Battleground is the place where we go to when we finish our dailies and such, its our endgame content, please try to make it a fair environment.

• Like 4

The second Problem is you get only 12 or 13 points each game in high ranking and if you abuse a lower guy with 100 or more points lower then your self then you get 25 points or more and it´s not fair to play in the same ranking and get punished for that.

• Like 1

Very common problem in competitive matchmaking games, the easiest and most common/simple solution is to set a limit on the rating range of players you can party with. Something like not being able to queue with someone outside of 150 rating of your own would help a lot.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Darksma:

Very common problem in competitive matchmaking games, the easiest and most common/simple solution is to set a limit on the rating range of players you can party with. Something like not being able to queue with someone outside of 150 rating of your own would help a lot.

there should only be 50 or 100 points difference between the players. 150 points are too much

• Like 1

This has been going on for soo many seasons now, ever since the ranking system changed. There has to be a cap of the people you wish to queue with to stop this, cause it's mixing 1800 games with 1500 people due to the match making system. I think 50 or 100 rating between you and the player to wish to party with in battlegounds. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Darksma said:

150 is way too much, max is 100 because if you set it to 150 they will go 1700 and duo can be 1550, its still silver abuse, max should be 100 points difference.

yesterday i got a fm with 200K hp in my team, this guys can up gold because he got carry u know. Cant understand how he can be there but np its lucky, but u see when this guys is in ur team and u are against 1700-1800 rank its complicated to win it. So hope nc can do one thing for do a mmr, see many times 1400-1500 rank against 1700-1800, and if this fm is with this guys he can up in that ladder.

This is a matter that has been ruining 6v6 experience for a long time already. 90% of battleground community who is not doing that is really irritated with it and I'm surprised the problem hasn't been adressed yet. Lately I've been thinking that players doing that aren't actually doing that to rank up but rather to trigger other people that are trying their best to reach high ranks in a fair way. As a player who enjoys the pvp in general, I hereby ask you to fix that issue as soon as possible.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If they dont care about wintrading in 1v1 do you guys seriously think they care about a simply abuse of having a lower teammate ? 

well, they do but not as much as before.

=====

also the silver/bronze abuse is also in "tags" mode in the arena, so its not only a BG matter I guess :/

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Hellway:

well, they do but not as much as before.

There are known wintraders which got reported multiple time over multiple seasons. Nothing happened to this day they simply got their HM coins and are happy to this day. 

All i want them to do is removing them from the ladder so they cannot get the hm coins with wintrading but even that is to much work for NC. They do nothing. Before they actully banned 1 or 2 players but that was back in 2017. 

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Hellway:

also the silver/bronze abuse is also in "tags" mode in the arena, so its not only a BG matter I guess :/

I know that and thats why alot of people including myselfe already requested a classwide ranking instead of a char ranking. So you cannot have 1 FM in 1400 while the other is in 1900 but again NCsoft dosent listen even tho we requested this back in 2016 already. 

• Like 1