Dark Emissary Outfit

Reyyamu

Why would you encourage them to put it in a rng box/trove?.... This game has enough rng crap as it is.... if anything we should be complaining more about them not out right selling stuff in F10.... i get the appeal of rng boxes i do.. "for new stuff" but if its already been released... put it in F10.... or make it Trad-able so ppl who don't have the money to just gamble away...can obtain it buy buying off market...(which i know they have been doing and i appreciate it), but id also flat out buy it off F10 if it was available cause id much rather spend gold on upgrades and id rather buy cosmetics with NCoin anyway...

Give us outfits/weapon skins/wings/acc/etc.... Flat out in F10.... Im sure your community would love you for it..... @NCSoft

8 hours ago, Stelleia said:

Why would you encourage them to put it in a rng box/trove?.... This game has enough rng crap as it is.... if anything we should be complaining more about them not out right selling stuff in F10.... i get the appeal of rng boxes i do.. "for new stuff" but if its already been released... put it in F10.... or make it Trad-able so ppl who don't have the money to just gamble away...can obtain it buy buying off market...(which i know they have been doing and i appreciate it), but id also flat out buy it off F10 if it was available cause id much rather spend gold on upgrades and id rather buy cosmetics with NCoin anyway...

Give us outfits/weapon skins/wings/acc/etc.... Flat out in F10.... Im sure your community would love you for it..... @NCSoft

Its not that simple especially since some costumes were trove / rng box exclusive, so putting them in f10 would upset all of the money spenders. Since they spent money to get a costume that was box / trove exclusive.

Edited by Grimoir

• 1 month later...

I don't mean to sound like I'm braging because this was actually awful and was the reason I stopped playing BnS for years (until today) but I spent $500 on that trove SPECIFICALLY for this outfit. I wanted this outfit so much I would have sold my right arm for it. And after god knows how many spins at the trove, it NEVER showed up. I got literally EVERYTHING ELSE -EXCEPT- for Dark Emissary. Please don't put it in an RNG box. I don't even know if it was actually in the trove in the first place. I would have given up all of my spoils from the trove if I could've just got that one thing but nope somehow it eluded me completely.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:37 AM, Priscellica said:

I don't mean to sound like I'm braging because this was actually awful and was the reason I stopped playing BnS for years (until today) but I spent $500 on that trove SPECIFICALLY for this outfit. I wanted this outfit so much I would have sold my right arm for it. And after god knows how many spins at the trove, it NEVER showed up. I got literally EVERYTHING ELSE -EXCEPT- for Dark Emissary. Please don't put it in an RNG box. I don't even know if it was actually in the trove in the first place. I would have given up all of my spoils from the trove if I could've just got that one thing but nope somehow it eluded me completely.

To not enrage the lucky ones, anything from a RNG (virtual gambling) box either ends up in:

A: Another RNG box or...

B: Never showing up ever again.

Heck, B happens even on non RNG outfits (hello Secret Keeper?)

Also, I know the pain on wasting money on RNG and not getting anything. I spent some money (though not as much as 500$ because I'm not rich) in another game for an exclusive outfit. Bought a bunch of RNG boxes but to my dismay, 95% of the boxes were things akin to HP pots. Worse was that the boxes were much more expensive because the outfit involved was part of a collab. So yeah, I really know the pain of seeing money down the drain... It's what made me fully stop buying RNG stuff for good.