After 22/4 update

darthBaal

Hello, I would like to express my huge disappointment from the last update.

Canceled bonuses in PvP.

Finally, PvP was worth walking in this game, because one did not wait an hour to find an opponent and 1000 for a win and 400 for a loss in BG and 600/60 in the arena was at least motivating and the stupid BG MM could be tolerated.
Now will PvP be dead again, because spend hours waiting, then get the classic stupid BG MM and then get a ridiculous 100 points for defeat? No thanks.

Canceled Ebon Realm.

An interesting feat and an improved map just because of the month-long event? If it stayed in the game so OK, but this way it's just a thrown job of developers, when there are things that need to be solved, such as crashes in BG during the revival...

New event.

Again, it will be about the classic 5 dungeons from the dayly challenge and then the player has nothing to do.

In conclusion, I will say that the monthly bonus I had last month has probably been the best used in the last three years, and for a while I began to hope that BnS would be the fun game again with a lot of options.

Now I see a return to the old P2W tracks, mainly that there are again boxes for N-Coins in F10 and therefore I do not intend to extend the premium and the game falls on the sidelines again...

• Like 1

I can't support afk events of any nature.  It's hard enough to keep up with the people playing.  Now we have to keep up with the people afk?  Screw that.  I am tired of rng boxes though.  Such a tired way to make money.

The pvp portion of the previous event was definitely much more fun than the afk portion for sure. Positive boosts for pvp are definitely welcome.

As for the rng boxes. They're worse this time around. Can't even upgrade the soul and talisman. Unlike the previous event where the pet and heart being able to be upgraded. Definitely a downgrade over the previous rng box event. The cost to get those items is quite high too. Basically $170 to get both of them from the coins in the boxes.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thoose boxes are simply to expensive. Unlike the previous ones you cant even buy oils with the tokens you get in theese not even legendary unity. If one box would have been 49 Hmcoins that would be great.

They are a big scam, if you buy the souls with the token you can't even upgrade them lul.

51 minutes ago, Arohk said:

They are a big scam, if you buy the souls with the token you can't even upgrade them lul.

They did confirm on twitter that they will become upgradable once they release another version (so safe bet with the next rng box event i guess)

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thoose boxes are simply to expensive. Unlike the previous ones you cant even buy oils with the tokens you get in theese not even legendary unity. If one box would have been 49 Hmcoins that would be great.

If i am not mistaking the boxes are priced the same as all previous rng boxes.

Edited by Grimoir

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They did confirm on twitter that they will become upgradable once they release another version (so safe bet with the next rng box event i guess)

you mean like the first time they had these "Storm" souls in the shop that still can't be upgraded to these days, my warden still has it, i can only salvage t for 3 sacred vials.

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

If i am not mistaking the boxes are priced the same as all previous rng boxes.

Ive never said they where cheaper last time. I just wrote i think 139N/Hmcoin is way to much. Thats like 400G per box the value of whatever is to be found inside is like 90% of time below 400G. Its a digital product it cost exactly 0.00€ to create one box but they sell it for that much. Thats my oppinion.

6 hours ago, Arohk said:

you mean like the first time they had these "Storm" souls in the shop that still can't be upgraded to these days, my warden still has it, i can only salvage t for 3 sacred vials.

Thoe were never upgradable and they never said they would be. Same from the first version of the starter bundle. then they added upgradable ones.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Last rng box event was heart and pet. Which could be upgraded. Your "worthy" upgrades aren't likely to be a for a loooong time. Most likely multiple rng box events later.

I agree 100%, if someone opposes that it was an AFK event, then it is nonsense, if I do nothing in BG, then I will not get anything. This often affects newcomers who are already sending it to BG at 60 levels and do not even know that they need PvP gear. If they have the basic one, but where do they get PvP gear when the first games demoralize them?

MM pits them against the endgame whales HM25 +, which do not cause any or only imperceptible damage, and the system then evaluates them as AFK and gets 0 points.

Logically, they reject any other PvP, which together with the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ method of ranking, when even the best do not reach the diamond by the end of the season and platinum has a few individuals, several hundred people have a gold rank for average players and 90% of players are noobs. ..

For this reason, PvP is de facto dead in this game, and even these whales have to wait an unreasonably long time, and instead of being higher from the gold rank, they are also on the bronze rank ...

The event when the battle of Frenzda was instead of 25% 200% attracted to PvP even players who do not normally go and this waiting then disappeared ...

As for the PvE part, I also liked it, the player had a chance to get something without having to have alt characters and most importantly he had something to do. Now it's again just about dayly challenge + fishing. Nothing else that would motivate players to walk, for example, other dungeons than DST, BC, WC, CC ...
Lower dungeons are not worth walking for achievement points either, because their importance is zero in the game.

As for the current P2W, will these boxes really only be bought by a person who doesn't know what to do with money, 140HMcoin for something XP charm, and a little raw material? A certain placebo that there is a chance to drop a better loot is again just a placebo ...

Overall, the items in F10 are pointlessly overpriced. The only thing I accept are outfits, whose offer in F10 is unreasonably limited ...
Trove - 1000HMcoins for unlocking slots + 49HMcoins for one key - totally exaggerated and the game here has a significant gambling factor.
Once the player unlocks it, he should receive a minimum of 100 keys as a bonus for the unlock set and the keys should cost a maximum of 2000 HMcoins for 100 keys and about 25 HMcoins for one.

As for the current boxes, the price should be a maximum of 3000 HMcoins for 100 boxes and 35 for one.

The version of the game on US and EU servers is a cheap copy of what is on Asian servers, where they have better support, a much more stable game, significantly lower ping ...
Therefore, P2W things should be a reflection of what is offered.

F9, which previously gave other players a chance to win HMcoins, is useless because only an idiot can buy gold at a 1: 1 odds when the real odds are 1: 3 maybe 1: 4. It is already worth buying resealed charms and then selling them ...