Bns crash report

JessicaS

hey guys anyone gettin crash report error when u click start game? it says "an error has occurred in your blade and soul" i played this game like 1 year ago there was no problem btw im still downloading the game but it says playable, should i wait till the end do u think this is the issue? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, i have the issue i got  8 GB of ram, 500 GB SSD, and i still have the same error whenever i start lunching the game, should i wait for it to finish download and repair it or is it a bug and i should just wait for u guys to fix it, thanks for checking this comment and hiting us up with an answer as quick as possible, keep your self safe.

• NCSOFT

Greetings Sandalas,

Running the repair is always a good start. If that does not fix the issue, please feel free to reach out to our Support team via the Support tab above to assist you with troubleshooting. That also gives us the option to forward these kind of issues to the appropriate team member if needed.

• Like 3

On 21/04/2020 at 2:47 PM, JessicaS said:

btw im still downloading the game but it says playable

You won't be able to play  Blade and Soul while it still haven't finished downloading, the only thing you will be able to do is login to character selection lobby or create a character, but won't be able to proceed any further without fully downloading the game. 

On 07/05/2020 at 10:04 PM, 841891_1452550125 said:

same for me and cant find a way to fix it

Do you have Razer Chroma by any chance?