New Event Outfits

Oppacus

Is it possible for us to have the school outfit in blue for male characters for this event? It was released in KR some time ago, unless that was a mod that I saw. I feel there are a lot of outfits KR got that we never got and at this point, everything has been a recolor or an outfit we've seen hundreds of times already. Cosmetics is true endgame, guys.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you link it here? It was basically After School Special but with blue colors and a slightly different design. 

Would be nice to have this released in NA.  @Cyan @Hime

Edited by Oppacus

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Most costumes KR got which we didnt is due to licensing issues and they cant be sold / released outside of KR.

Perfect example was the hello kitty costume which we got as a recolor under the name "catwalk".

it's a recolor of an already existing outfit with slightly different socks. I doubt it's a licensing issue when it comes to that. i'm aware of those issues. I'm a fan of the genderbend concept, wish there were more genderbend options considering most of the male outfits are trash and most of the female outfits have been more thoughtfully designed. That's why I'm asking for the recolor of an outfit we already have because it's an easy and small option that shouldn't be hard to get.

Edited by Oppacus

On 4/18/2020 at 1:21 PM, Grimoir said:

Most costumes KR got which we didnt is due to licensing issues and they cant be sold / released outside of KR.

Perfect example was the hello kitty costume which we got as a recolor under the name "catwalk".

Licensing issues? Show me a patent for a school uniform, I triple dare you.

there is a mistake in their post:

the event preview mentions “back to school” outfit which is not in the game wardrobe,

and the picture preview shows “school days” (the red one) which is not mentioned in the rewards list...

so unless @Cyan or someone on the team can clarify that, i guess we have a surprise to look forward to !! :PupthosHappy::HajoonSurprised: