Revamp

Hawku

Revamp all classes old trees. 3rd specs are flashy and all that, ok, they look good, but what about players that already like the trees they're using and they are actually being forced to switch to 3rd specs, simply cause they hit more and are far easier to play. Almost to unga bunga level brain ability.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawku said:

Revamp all classes old trees. 3rd specs are flashy and all that, ok, they look good, but what about players that already like the trees they're using and they are actually being forced to switch to 3rd specs, simply cause they hit more and are far easier to play. Almost to unga bunga level brain ability.

You are not forced to switch at all. All 3 specs are still viable.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Yes, because why not to play with a spec where for the same amount of money and sometimes even more effort you get 50% less overall damage? Your comments are so onesided that sometimes i think that you are a bot. You always point out the good & obvious and also always skip the bad & riddiculous.

In a game where DPS is above everything in 99% of cases this much underperformance is NOT viable. It is like going into 21st century war with a crossbow.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

All 3 specs are still viable.

You seriously wanna tell me both of the other two Assassin specs can deal that much damage?

BoKrOea.jpg

2450 AP in case youre wondering.

Edited by Arohk

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

wtf. I swear this guy just comes in and defends literally anything and everything. 

No all 3 specs aren't still viable. Maybe for KFM, I don't know much about their 3rd spec but BM's 3rd spec, and the upcoming FM 3rd spec are doing way more damage than the original other two specs. It's forcing everyone to go 3rd spec unless you rather do way less damage. The new raid has a min dps req of like 4.5mil. With stuff like that, Fire BM  is a meme. 

We get it, you love blade and soul but your replies in forums are pointless.

3 hours ago, Oppacus said:

wtf. I swear thi guy just comes in and defends literally anything and everything. 

No all 3 specs aren't still viable. Maybe for KFM, I don't know much about their 3rd spec but BM's 3rd spec, and the upcoming FM 3rd spec are doing way more damage than the original other two specs. It's forcing everyone to go 3rd spec unless you rather do way less damage. The new raid has a min dps req of like 4.5mil. With stuff like that, Fire BM  is a meme. 

We get it, you love blade and soul but your replies in forums are pointless.

What i said applies. You are never forced to change to any 3rd spec if you dont want to. Its purely whether or not you want to play the flavor class because DPS is so much more important than god forbid having actual fun playing the game.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

What i said applies. You are never forced to change to any 3rd spec if you dont want to. Its purely whether or not you want to play the flavor class because DPS is so much more important than god forbid having actual fun playing the game.

Sometimes i really wonder what these people would do if the game removed the dps meter. It feels like it's the only thing they look at.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Uldrum:

Sometimes i really wonder what these people would do if the game removed the dps meter. It feels like it's the only thing they look at.

Well for some people it would be a reason to quit if you cannot fix it with BNS Buddy. DPS meter 1. help motivate people cause they see their DMG is progressing 2. It gives you informations about others so you know whats the problem if you fail Dungeons/Raids. Alot of people would be simply to frustrated cause they annot know if they do enough DMG in Raids and people would ask for even more Gear than they already do. Removing the DPS meter would be fatal. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

If your raid expects you to have like 4.5 Million DPS but you only do like 4 Million with normal Spec but like 6 Million with third spec its not just the flavor of month. Also there is PVP. Third specs are way stronger which increases your chance of winning by alot dosent matter if you play good or bad. A guildmade even got 1750 with a macro he is using in PVE. I know 1750 is pretty low in the current season due to Event but still 1750 shouldnt be possible with PVE skills and PVE Macro.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 6:33 PM, Grimoir said:

It does not. DPS matters more now than it used to. It's not forcing, it's coercing. No one's sitting there with a gun to the player's head but just look at all the blademasters, sins, and whatever other class got 3rd spec bc I'm not keeping up. I know for a fact all the BMs I've met, ALL the sins I've met, have gone 3rd spec. This game long lost it's "play the class because you enjoy it" motto. Your idealized version of BNS does not exist anywhere but in your head.

22 hours ago, Uldrum said:

That's because the toxic player base only looks at the dps meter. The game makes you look at that meter, from the day you started playing. Why would a whale feel the need to swipe, why would someone feel the need to gear up? Because big numbers look good  and make them feel good. I wonder what the "people" youre referring to, would do as well.