BNS BUDDY

Qayrath

It is against the TOS but NCwest will not ban you for this.

Yes indeed it can boost your FPS and if you dont play PVP it definetly will boost your FPS cause you can turn of Animations of classes with BNS buddy. For PVP Animations are essential thou you will not reach a good rank without animations.

I will not post a link here cause i expect them to remove this comment of mine with a timeout ban since BNS buddy is agianst the TOS but like i said you will not get banned for this just google BNS buddy and download it. Nowdays it installs automaticlly just look around the option you can choose it will help alot.

Note: Dont use anything thats changing yours skills, macros etc. cause you can use cheats with BNS buddy aswell i will not say how thou and this can be banned even if its not very unlikely. You need to install additional stuff for Cheating btw. so dont worry BNS buddy perse is no cheating tool.

• 1 month later...
On 15/04/2020 at 1:41 PM, Qayrath said:

I don't know what is BnS Buddy. I watch a YT channel and he says BnS Buddy can boost my FPS. But i'm not sure about it's legal or not. If i use this am i get banned ?

It is safe to use, if you use it FAIRLY!

This optimisation seem to helped many people, give it a try if you're struggling with performance, however, the game will look pretty bad visually. But if the game is performing poorly for you, then performance is more important then visuals. 

3 hours ago, Pineaqple said:

What about the fact that BnSBuddy seem to have a "Show PVP Names" add-on? ._.
Isnt that bannable, the fact that masks wont work anymore?

When it comes to Add-ons/Mod, you really have to ask a question to your self, "does this Add-on/Mod give you advantage over others or let you attack/perform a skill Faster than is intended" - If yes, then you shouldn't use it, by using you are risking of getting punished.

So USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Program itself is also used by NC during livestream, multiple times.

Built in features are pretty much safe to use, like 3rd party making 32bit somewhat stable and boosting fps like this.

Overall what Sayha said, except "advantages". Despite game itself has anti-afk (since fishing), I highly recomend same addon for buddy, since unlike the built-in one it actually works.

That aside, most addons/mods dont really benefit you at all.

Best (and actual not a mod but still altering) is D9x12 proxy, if you can perform it. congrats you fixed a broken game ;)

• Like 1

Talking about turning off animations via BNS buddy. I started using this for PVE some weeks ago but since i play PVP aswell i always had to turn it on for PVP. After 1 week of usage my account got banned for 3 days cause of suspicious behavour.

There are only 2 reasons i could have been banned for theese 3 days 1. Animations getting turned on and off at a dayli basis 2. cause i log into my account form home and work.

I think its due to the ip adress change but to be safe i dont use the option to turn off animations anymore.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 28/05/2020 at 10:12 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Talking about turning off animations via BNS buddy. I started using this for PVE some weeks ago but since i play PVP aswell i always had to turn it on for PVP. After 1 week of usage my account got banned for 3 days cause of susicious behavour.

There are only 2 reasons i could have beend banned for theese 3 days 1. Animations getting turned on and off at a dayli basis 2. cause i log into my account form home and work.

I think its due to the ip adress change but to be safe i dont use the option to turn off animations anymore.

Hmm, I doubt it's because of constant Animation change, but it could be very possible because of second reason, maybe your work IP is getting flagged as suspicious, is your work internet, publicly accessible? - if yes, then it's even higher chance of possibility,  you could try contact Support and ask them if logging from 2 different locations is creating suspicious behaviour on their end, to avoid future bans, however if the problem is not reason 2 related, I doubt they will give much information, but hey, it doesn't hurt to ask, I promise they don't bite hehe and possibly avoid another conflict in the future.

Edited by SayhaSeer