Suggestion how to stable Sacred oil cost

Dominator

Hi all, first of all, i play from CBT so is long time, Sacred oil cost is not so good now, only maybe for who do money from this, so i suggest NCSOFT to think about this, now we have main farm of Sacred oils from Soulstone Plains, after is Midnight skypetale plains, some time f10 , so if to monitor F5 cost we can see evolve is high price so = oils will be high price, but why evolve is cost to much ? because soulstone key cost 12-15gold, (for  ssp box need 2 ssp key)

so solution 1

- is to change defense and captain badge box from 2 key to 1 key to open, this will give us price drop 100-200 gold
solution 2 (and is the best for market and players)

- is to change to simple key or free open box no key, in that case Sacred oil will drop 50%, if is 700-800 gold now will cost 300-400

p.s. - attention only ppl who do business will not like this, but suggestion is very good, if ncsoft will see this and will think about this.

You already mentioned why this will not happen and dont happend until now. You wrote the reason and the one who is responsible for it in one sentence.^^

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dominator:

Sacred oil cost is not so good now, only maybe for who do money from this ..... NCSOFT

Guess why Evolved stones are often in F10 daily deals.

Guess why the evolved stones are hard to obtain which is one of the biggest reason why they are that expensive ingame.

Guess why oils and pristine oils are in F10 from time to time.

Also.. the whole Honing oil things was just like: "here you have a new way to (MAYBE) get oils BUT with RNG!!!! Sure.... RNG... why not.. if the possibility to get one would be GOOD they would make lesser money with it.

If NC would really care about that problem they would give us better options. But the whole evo stones problem (which exists since YEARS now!) showed me -> they dont care. :)

1 hour ago, CrazyDude90 said:

You already mentioned why this will not happen and don't happens until now. You wrote the reason and the one who is responsible for it in one sentence.^^

yes but money doing not ncsoft but ppl.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Dominator:

yes but money doing not ncsoft but ppl.

You really think that players profit from this? xD Seriously? Its horrible for the players. They cant even upgrade their gear because its too expensive.

And you want to tell me that NC dont make money with evostones and oils in trove/rngboxes/F10?^^ 

They profit from this situation.

$$$ is the reason why the situation is like this. The whole game economy is designed around F10 and other cash events to make more money.

Thats how the game works thanks to their business model.

Everyone who dont see this or want to see it is blind in my opinion. xD

It's simple:

Take away important items from the game over the time -> increase the need of said items ingame -> put more of them in F10 = more $$$.

And to "improve" this even more...

.. they lower the hmcoins players are able to get by destroying F9 (compared to before!) with throwing a lot of gold into the game (hunters refuge for example) which result in lesser hmcoins per player because nearly no one buys gold anymore...

And that should make people spend more money in F10 where NC put the good stuff in... instead of putting it into the game where you COULD get it better IF Nc would care about their community. ;)

vor 17 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

And to "improve" this even more...

.. they lower the hmcoins players are able to get by destroying F9 (compared to before!) with throwing a lot of gold into the game (hunters refuge for example) which result in lesser hmcoins per player because nearly no one buys gold anymore...

Maybe people dont use F9 to buy gold cause its totally overpriced there ? 1G is around 0.33 HM/N coins worth but the best deal you can get in F9 is 1G = 1Ncoin which is triple the price. I dont go into a store and buy a PS4 for 600€ if i can get it in the next store for 200€ thats simply stupid.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

And that should make people spend more money in F10 where NC put the good stuff in... instead of putting it into the game where you COULD get it better IF Nc would care about their community. ;)

For me it became pay to win when they sold Unity stones i dont even mind the oils that much cause you can still get them ingame via F5.

I farmed nearly 3K gold in 2 days without a problem so if i wanted to i could farm 21K Gold in 2 weeks without a problem so if we take 700G per oil i would have 15 Oils per week.

To get one Awakened legendary Unity stone (Big stones) how long do you need to farm ? Now i will keep my HM coin from PVP Reward till they sell Unity stones again to get them its the only way without real money to get thoose in a reasonable time.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Maybe people dont use F9 to buy gold cause its totally overpriced there ?

Maybe this is the reason i wrote it?^^ I have assumed that when you have read my text, you have understood why I wrote this. :)

vor 15 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

For me it became pay to win when they sold Unity stones i dont even mind the oils that much cause you can still get them ingame via F5.

You can reach awaken stones ingame too but they need years to achiev and a lot of luck.

Oils are easier to achiev compared to the unity stones.. sure.. but but think of the quantities you need in this game then it doesn't make any real difference in my opinion.^^

Both items are too hard to get for the amount and "rareness" you need.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

Maybe this is the reason i wrote it?^^ I have assumed that when you have read my text, you have understood why I wrote this. :)

I wrote it cause there are alot of people that think F9 is the only way to obtain Hmcoins outside of PVP and randoom boxes. And since your text looked like there is no other option to exchange gold i wrote my text. New players assume Gold is worth 1/1 and are confused why no one buys their gold on F9 and some even thing gold is worth more than 1/1 which is simply not true in this day and age. Its super easy earning gold ingame so gold decreased but since the game dosent give a way of selling at such prices its happening outside of the game.

I definetly agree that NCsoft should put in another ways to exchange HMcoins or even lower the price in F9 but why should they programm something like this (yeah 1 line of text is to much) if they get the money anyway cause people buy through players directly.

You can reach awaken stones ingame too but they need years to achiev and a lot of luck.

Exactly thats something i dont count as a "reasonable time" and since you will never have the same DPS without stuff like this its simply pay to win in 6v6. I dont care about PVE its better if the group does more dmg.

Oils are easier to achiev compared to the unity stones.. sure.. but but think of the quantities you need in this game then it doesn't make any real difference in my opinion.^^

Yap and ive never wrote "i like it the way it is" its simply i dont mind it since they can be bought and farmed even if its hard but if you actully want to you can upgrade your soul etc. in a somewhat reasonable time unlike unity stones or Psyches of Soul shields. I totally agree that NC should increase the avaibility cause new player look at the oils and think. "OK the first decent soul is True cosmic how much does it cost ?" " oh xxxxx Gold thats a bit much ? " and new people are not stupid they play with experienced players too alot of new people know True Cosmic is years old. It shouldnt be that expensive for new players to get years old gear.

On 14.4.2020 at 11:39 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I farmed nearly 3K gold in 2 days without a problem so if i wanted to i could farm 21K Gold in 2 weeks without a problem so if we take 700G per oil i would have 15 Oils per week.

Sounds great. How long did you take for that gold and was it a time limited farming (aka msp weekend) or a everyday working method? Serious questions here.

Another thing... does somebody realize what the economy becomes when every player is able to farm 21k gold in two weeks? Is it just me or are there really no legit goldsink methods in this game anymore.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

Sounds great. How long did you take for that gold and was it a time limited farming (aka msp weekend) or a everyday working method? Serious questions here.

Another thing... does somebody realize what the economy becomes when every player is able to farm 21k gold in two weeks? Is it just me or are there really no legit goldsink methods in this game anymore.

I just did PVP around the same time other people would have done PVE in a day. Probably 6 or 7 hours but keep in mind you need the keys to open the Boxes which are not farmable in PVP so you will have way less gold income if you dont PVE actively.

Edited by ImoutoMaster