Both the BG and Arena rank system are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

darthBaal

Hi all, until recently I thought that silver rank is defacto average player.
However, I found it on the BnS Wiki where it says:
Silver - Newer players
Gold - Average players
Platinum - Skilled players
Diamons - Expert players

The season has been running for some time now and should I understand that there is no Expert player in the arenas across the EU server?
Skilled players are only around fifty.
Average players are roughly 1500.

In Battleground it's even more pronounced.
No Expert player and only three Skilled players.
Average players are about 600 and all others are newbies and noobs according to this system?

I have been playing since the beginning, ie since 2016 and I have only seen gold rank a few times. Although I admit that I can not do everything perfectly, so I really do not like noob.

In all other games, most players are skillfully average and each game has about 5-10% good and excellent players.

https://i.ibb.co/gVXx7h1/Bez-n-zvu-1.jpg

Either BnS plays almost noobs or something is wrong with rank system.

This has been brought up so many times since release, that they should revamp the ranking system, but our glorious development team in Korea, don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about what we think, even though the Koreans have the exact same issues and are saying the exact same things on their forums...all hail the development team.

Edited by Vexthal

After all, it would be enough to adjust that stupid system when silver loses and -25 gets silver, and when it wins it gets +15. So, in order for a rank to rise, a player would have to have more than 70% winrate and maybe 1% of players can do that?

• 4 weeks later...

it's not a pvp game ,   the balance is tottally out of whack everything broken ssd and xml edit hack abuser  , just do arena or battleground for fun , don't take it 2 seriously , i do bg and arena  when i need ss or ms to upgrade the gear 

• 3 weeks later...

But I don't like PvE and I only play it as a necessary evil. I like 6 in 6, however, when even after four years I don't see any progress at all and I'm still on bronze / silver rank and therefore, according to the developers, I'm probably noob very frustrating. I'm even thinking about looking for another game. Because in every game, the player improves over time, but not here!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

But I don't like PvE and I only play it as a necessary evil. I like 6 in 6, however, when even after four years I don't see any progress at all and I'm still on bronze / silver rank and therefore, according to the developers, I'm probably noob very frustrating. I'm even thinking about looking for another game. Because in every game, the player improves over time, but not here!

Which class do you play ? what gear do you have ? Actully i have to say "yes you are probably noob" or "you have to low gear" i can carry a team in Bronze with ease and in most silver games aswell. I dont even have max gear.

• 2 months later...

I play frost FM, soulshields I have the second best.
Glove and bracellet I have the top, I have a necklace from Mao, I have a Wraith ring, I have earrings from TT, a belt from the toilet. I know I don't have the highest gear, but you could say I have a gear grade below the best.
Even so, when I play, I'm often the best at killing and damaging. But in short, I move most often at the rank of 1400-1500 and I was on the gold only once all the time and that was when the game started and there was a BG event.
It would be very helpful for me to know if it's worth trying at all, because if I don't see that I'm getting better, it's not worth playing, because in other games, over time, I've become at least among the average players. But you probably understand that if there is no improvement after four years of playing, then it's really not worth playing.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

I play frost FM, soulshields I have the second best.
Glove and bracellet I have the top, I have a necklace from Mao, I have a Wraith ring, I have earrings from TT, a belt from the toilet. I know I don't have the highest gear, but you could say I have a gear grade below the best.
Even so, when I play, I'm often the best at killing and damaging. But in short, I move most often at the rank of 1400-1500 and I was on the gold only once all the time and that was when the game started and there was a BG event.
It would be very helpful for me to know if it's worth trying at all, because if I don't see that I'm getting better, it's not worth playing, because in other games, over time, I've become at least among the average players. But you probably understand that if there is no improvement after four years of playing, then it's really not worth playing.

So you play 2nd strongest class for BG only think you do wrong is you play ice instead of light. Ive seen Incearator 3 FMs one shot me who has 2200 AP even with full PVP Gear. You need to switch ur spec. 

On 15. 8. 2020 at 6:22 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

So you play 2nd strongest class for BG only think you do wrong is you play ice instead of light. Ive seen Incearator 3 FMs one shot me who has 2200 AP even with full PVP Gear. You need to switch ur spec. 

I thought that lighing is on PvE, I don't have KD there at all, I only have one stun and my opponent will run away from it right away.

On 8/17/2020 at 6:31 AM, darthBaal said:

I thought that lighing is on PvE, I don't have KD there at all, I only have one stun and my opponent will run away from it right away.

Imagine your enemy being like 95% of the time being untargatable while doing up to 16K or even more probably per hit.

For example Warlocks have no counterplay against this all of their skills that could hurt a BM need a target.

Also you have your Z pull,2 stun, 3 KD, V Knockback and i think its on X a small kick which also stuns.

After knowing ur ammount of CC think about the ammount of Iframe/Imunity skills BM got which is actully more than SF and SF is supposed to be the Iframe master.

Currently we have 12 classes so you can put them in 3 categories: High, Mid tier, Low Tier and BM falls in the High tier cause it constantly gets buffed for some reason.