Armory Chest Legendary Jewels

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We discussed this issue with the development team, and they clarified the Legendary Jewels in the Call to Arms event news post was inaccurate. We understand that this is an inconvenience to you all, and while it doesn't make up for the error, we have added a 10-pack of Legendary Jewels for 0 Hongmoon Coin for all players to collect, once per account. You can find this pack in the Hongmoon Store* for 0 Hongmoon Coin beginning on Wednesday April 8. Be sure to pick it up by April 22 as it will be removed from the Hongmoon Store after the event ends.

The intended Legendary Jewels will also continue to be a part of the Daily Login Rewards until April 22. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps you on your adventures. Don't forget about the Boon of the Dragon events going on as well!

Thank you.

*The Legendary Jewels Pack is listed under the “Supply” tab in the Hongmoon Coin section.

I know that it's not your fault and that you have no control on what "I don't speak english" Korean send you... But it's start to be a massive and sad meme now.

For 1 year now, there have been at least 1 BIG fake info in every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in patchnote, and of course everytime it was less rewarding for the players than what was announced in the patchnote.

Maybe if the patchnote were displaying the infos of the real live build, people would be inclined to spend money on the game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we won't talk about the unity stone bundle that came in F10 today, just after trove end. Maybe if your business plan was a little more West oriented, players would also be more incline to spend money on the game.

Just my grain of salt.

GL with mister "I do a QnA for west in korean while reading a text instead of watching the camera" ;)

• Like 1

And what stops you from adding a 120-pack of Legendary Jewels in F10, exactly? Is your Head Of NA/EU korean dude that speaks zero english behind this decision? For over a year you have screwed over your playerbase with false patch notes and constant misinformation. This game has become a meme. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

We discussed this issue with the development team, and they clarified the Legendary Jewels in the Call to Arms event news post was inaccurate. We understand that this is an inconvenience to you all, and while it doesn't make up for the error, we have added a 10-pack of Legendary Jewels for 0 Hongmoon Coin for all players to collect, once per account. 

@Cyan so either 130 jewels in the table was a lie (which is disgusting), or it was your mistake NC (which is acceptable, but then you should agree that you made a mistake AND give players 130 jewels, not 10. Be serious for once :SohaAngry:).

1 hour ago, Spacenick said:

Maybe if the patchnote were displaying the infos of the real live build, people would be inclined to spend money on the game.

RU streamed the patch and the guy did show all stages of the box one by one, and there were no jewels as well. I made a clip of that. It was so simple to just check all stages with your mouse while recording it & sharing the video in patch preview/notes, instead of making a stupid item table that is terrible to read with the way they're making it all of the time.

50 minutes ago, Rysa said:

And what stops you from adding a 120-pack of Legendary Jewels in F10, exactly? 

Multi accounts abusing?

50 minutes ago, Rysa said:

For over a year you have screwed over your playerbase with false patch notes and constant misinformation. This game has become a meme. 

Sad but true...

Edited by Walex

This is becoming rather pathetic how often bad information is posted. This is also a matter that can easily be fixed by the publisher. Which they're just trying to push under the rug with a consolation 10. Definitely not a good look. Especially after another game made power plays to try and take your player base already.

@Walex Multi accounts can't really abuse this. Legendary Jewels are account bound. And if someone was playing with multiple accounts anyways they could've done the event on them too.

3 hours ago, Rysa said:

And what stops you from adding a 120-pack of Legendary Jewels in F10, exactly? Is your Head Of NA/EU korean dude that speaks zero english behind this decision? For over a year you have screwed over your playerbase with false patch notes and constant misinformation. This game has become a meme. 

If tthey added that pack it would be abused and boted out. thats 130 jewels you can NPc for 5g each which is 650g per account. Make 10 accounts and do it and you are looking at 6500g

You could've made the requirement "has opened stage 11 armory chest" and added 100+ Jewels. After all the solid amount of TT gear, hundreds of elements, upgrading material, weapon skin, exp charms you only get 10 jewels in contrast, yikes what a sad finish. Still if you made it to stage 10+ you couldn't complain since its free stuff but if you are a new player this is something you will see often in the future with this company. 

11 hours ago, Walex said:

Hire this person!

That was my first thought... but then I realized that people who opened less than 12 stages would be a victim/sufferer (?).

So let's say 130 for people that opened stage 12 / 70 for stage 8 / 30 for stage 4 or something like that.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:49 AM, Yugenn said:

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

@Yugenn @Cyan This is nothing new. They have made plenty of this in the past. Loads of inaccurate info and no clue why it keeps happening. Just brace yourself for anything so you don't feel too disappointed in future

Edited by Bl00df4ng

• Hime unpinned this topic