Why does this game take forever to boot up?

Vegetasaiyan

Hey guys, 

New to this game, been playing Wow for years instead. I downloaded this game a few days ago on my nvme ssd and noticed that this game takes like 5 mins at least to launch. Is that normal? I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600 along with a 2070 super. Also, the gameplay is a little laggy at times as well. Is that normal too?

Thanks!

And u have info as Santa clause gifts, "my car dosn run shafrolet red",

You using resolution what? 24C 1.6 on 1.4? With your 21.6 GZ you using not more than half of it. For 2070 u need 40 GZ as minimum; For your CPU 1660Ti is max, whatever u using more its wasted.

What your SSD speed what you with, 300? My HD can work on 200 but limited time;

What your RAM latency, 45? its 2.5 Times loading longer than with 19, its cost half with reason, what i'ts speed, 2.66? Its adding even more than thous who have 3.4 or 4.0;

Edited by Indifferent

I jsut stopped the time how long it take me to get into the game.

From clicking the BnS icon on my desktop to load into the game, all together took 2m40s. that is still pretty long compared to other games but tolerable.

10 hours ago, Arohk said:

I jsut stopped the time how long it take me to get into the game.

From clicking the BnS icon on my desktop to load into the game, all together took 2m40s. that is still pretty long compared to other games but tolerable.

Why My TV is Laging?! Do you know what PC is and how its works...?

I also used to have a load time of around 5-7 minutes. Gave me plenty of time to do summat else. I eventually got fed up with this, and used a system cleaner to optimise my system, and also, using NVidia, I used their graphics optimiser on the Geforce Experience software. This has my loading time down to 2 minutes which I am okay with.

On 8. 4. 2020 at 11:44 AM, Vegetasaiyan said:

Hey guys, 

New to this game, been playing Wow for years instead. I downloaded this game a few days ago on my nvme ssd and noticed that this game takes like 5 mins at least to launch. Is that normal? I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600 along with a 2070 super. Also, the gameplay is a little laggy at times as well. Is that normal too?

Thanks!

Yes. This game is the one of the worst coded mmos on the market.

22 hours ago, Indifferent said:

Right... One more fink, your SSD M2 class or connected with USB, u know right there USB 2 slower ones and There USB 3 faster one, each computer have 2-3 of both. Look where you connected yours...

It's SATA not USB unless somebody actually uses a external drive for gaming that would be pretty stupid lol. For bns it makes no noticeable difference if it's sata or m2 this spaghetti code game can't use it's full potential either way.

Well lets enjoy little bit sunset more... Whats is happening when game starting "loading" as you say. At hard drive stored information loading to your memory "RAM" and then from it to your video card right? Its not TV you dont getting completed encoded weave so what resolution u using its matters to right? Your video card must create it for each frame. M2 SSD have speed up to 3.000, and external up to 0.550, so pleas... But to use 3.000, your ram cant be 2.660 right? As I said before there is few rams speeds so loading time can be doubled just because you bought fast ram. How "BnS cant be not noticed" if BnS its Program, and its runing as fast as your system is, its itself starting to do something after you loaded it, and now I must rewrite all what I writed at first, so pleas don't act like naked king, just because someone noticed that... Some people loading in 30 seconds up to game itself and its normal.