Jump to content
Forums

[Complaint] This update's experience so far (including missing stuff)


Recommended Posts

So besides the positive stuff like octagonal garnet, there's way too much negative stuff.

Idk if your experience is similar but I bet it is. Here's the list:

 

1. This event is forcing to run daily trains (all dungeons from Drowning Deeps to Stonescale Passage), and guess what. 14 days of daily trains and the only loot "we" have got was... DD outfit, and literally nothing else. Cool, right? Let's continue.

 

2. I've opened the trove 182 times without keys, and all I've got was... oh wait, I've got NOTHING! Really worth the time to relog and open it on all characters, right?
I've also opened the trove with 20 keys, and what did I get? TWO legendary elements for a price of one (wohoo, 5g saved), and AN OUTFIT crit so I could salvage it and make just a few gold by selling fabric. 14 freakin days of opening this thing over 200 times on all characters just to get NOTHING. Cool, right? Let's continue.

 

3. I've ran RT 80 times solo (more in F8 thanks to daily trains) and TS 70+ times solo (more in F8 thanks to daily trains), and guess what... yeah I've got 2 RT psyches during one day, but TS dropped ZERO psyches. Cool, right? ZERO OF THEM in like 90 runs, what the hell is this? How can one augment some items if this crap isn't even dropping ONCE? Let's continue.

 

4. I've been autofarming this new Ebon thingy for several days. First day I've got THREE chests during that day from a small spot with one scorpion boss. Another day I've got TWO chests within 5 hours from a camp spot with one "terror" boss. What bothers me then? I've just spent SIXTH day on a spot with TWO bosses, that's like 60-70 hours spent here... and I've only got ONE chest after 60-70 hours of farming on a spot with TWO bosses... what the hell is this? The better the spot the less chest % chance or what? Let's continue.

 

5. The new raid is around the corner (2 weeks to go) and... I've got 4 roses two days ago, and also 4 roses week earlier. Cool, right? Is this how it's supposed to look??? Let's continue.

 

6. I've finally collected my first 8 purple unity stones and was able to get the very first attempt to make a yellow stone with "very high" chance. Guess what, 8 purple turned into 1 purple. Amazing, right? Very high chance btw!

 

7. Last thing that I want to mention here are... 130 LEGENDARY JEWELS that were ANNOUNCED in the PREVIEW of PATCH NOTES, and they are NOT IN THE GAME. 3rd week of this event will begin tomorrow (middle of it), and there are still no jewels. What the hell are they? I bet it's one of main reasons why people even bothered with this event, including myself.


Here's the proof and link to the source that they have announced 130 jewels to be inside, but they still aren't:
https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/forgotten-souls-events-preview/
dZBsBGG.png

I've reported this issue on this forum (screen below), Reddit (screen also below), and Twitter, and @Cyan answered to first two (also below) writing that they will verify it with their development team (aka give us hope). After two weeks there is still no word about missing jewels from their side, so I ask you @Cyan, dude, where are our legendary jewels? How long are we supposed to wait? Was it another bait or what...

ZC8bfW5.png

pE7Dh8X.png

pMkfZxZ.png

I hope your stuff was much better during these 2 weeks, because mine was obviously disgusting as hell, feels like everything is rigged and nerfed to the ground.

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites

1. The event is to run those dungeons for the remnants not the actual dungeon loot.

2. Trove was always this way i do not see why you are suprised. THen again i got a 3-star with the dazzling wings in my 20 HM coin keys, so rng is still rng.

3. If you really only want psyches, challenge mode weekly is the way to get them efficiently or you could get lucky in trove. Also agumenting the ring / earring from TT at this point would be a waste of psyches with the new raid around the corner.

4.  If you decided to farm the bosses isntead of actual mobs that goes much faster than expecting a chest drop thats on you not the event.

5. I got my blood roses from doing 2 raids per week. Used the gold split from selling the runs to buy reset chests of F5. Its the same as with all previous raids when they came out so i do not see whats so upsetting with roses suddenly.

6. Here i agree that we should have already heard back, then again who knows, maybe its more difficult now with the Covid situation and they didnt hear back anything yet. Tho any form of feedback whether good or bad would be nice.

 

Overall, i think this event was really nice to gear up. The only downside is the oils / pet packs not resetting weekly. I would call this one of the better thought out events.

The only thing that somewhat annoys me is that it basically gives you near-end game gear for free, and all you need to do is literally the bare minimum, and yet there still are people complaining.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Grimoir

1. Yes, but dungeon loot is part of the thing there.

2. -

3. I've never ever touched challenge mode yet, and there's no single person I could go with. Wish I would tbh.

Also I didn't mention TT ring/earring anywhere (besides the fact that mine were maxed long ago).

4. What? Bosses are an addition to spots.

5. I'm not into spending so much gold on bidding hearts from the boss, or reseting the raid (which is actually worse, because you've got to find another group AND clear). What's upseting? The fact that it took my group 8 weeks to beat the empress for the first time, and I'm behind with roses... and then this happens.

 

>The only thing that somewhat annoys me is that it basically gives you near-end game gear for free, and all you need to do is literally the bare minimum, and yet there still are people complaining.
Every piece of my gear is better than what this event is offering, your point?

 

Bonus: why is it always you on this forum >_<

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Walex

 

1. Yes i know, but if we are talking specifically event wise then you do it for the remnants not the loot. Also if its easy mode, there shouldnt be any great rwards. Hard modes, yes there should be an increase.

3. The psyches i got were from challenge mode. I still managed to accumulate from running shadowmoor and RT 5 psyches of each for the next accessory tiers. I mean those only have easy modes, and you shouldnt expect the drop rate to be too high from those, especially since psyches are mostly a nice to have and not something necessary.

4. Yes they are an addition, but you should not complain about not getting a box, because that box is an addition, main farming source are bloom drops from regular mobs. Especially with the AFK hunting.

5. Well...i do not really see the issue here, thats how progression raids go, you get a group, you learn and you start clearing. Its normal. thats how this works. And with time as new raid becomes available roses will be easier to get via other means aswel. If you want to get the materials you would need to join day 1 raids that clear. Took my raid a while to beat the empress too but its not something we complain about.  We are happy with the progress we made and with each clear it became easier and easier. People just need to get their s.. together and pay attention and do their best.

 

3 hours ago, Walex said:

Every piece of my gear is better than what this event is offering, your point?

My point is the event is not all about YOU. There will always be events that appeal to some players more than to others, but from an overall and objective perspective this is a very nice event allowing a lot of players to "catch up" to higher gear tier with very little effort. I didnt need anything from this event either, but decided to take part and send the gear over to an alt that i know might be needed / helpful for my raid group when the next raid comes out, plus i wanted the cache and the costume from the last box. Events will always be based on the overall population and not change for individual needs.

 

3 hours ago, Walex said:

Bonus: why is it always you on this forum >_<

Cause i like discussions and its always fun to talk to people.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

2. Trove was always this way i do not see why you are suprised.

I just reminded something and I have to fully disagree with this. Always this way? No. Back in 2017 - 2018 trove was always providing some legendary jewels AND elements, AND sometimes even pets. Last 3-4 troves were pure nerfed garbage. Yes, last trove one of my alts got 1 vial, but that's "one in a million".

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

4. Yes they are an addition, but you should not complain about not getting a box, because that box is an addition, main farming source are bloom drops from regular mobs.

I do agree that bloom drops is the main source, BUT read what I wrote again. I'm not complaining about not getting a box (but about not getting them on a specific spot!), because, as I stated, I've got 3 of them within one day on spot X with 1 boss, I've got another 2 within 5 hours on spot Y with 1 boss, and then on spot Z I've only got ONE within full 6 days of farming... and this spot has TWO bosses. These SHOULD DROP even more often as there are two bosses instead of 1. Idk what you're thinking about this but this thing is wrong as hell, and very suspicious.

 

@psyches - yes, it is normal mode, but that's not the reason to see no drop at all! Am I supposed to run it 500 times and destroy my sanity, just to get one psyche? Or what?
>especially since psyches are mostly a nice to have and not something necessary.
What? Psyches ARE necessary at endgame. Idk how u came up with that bs.


@raid - my group cleared boss 1 on week 2, and boss 2 on week 3 (so 2 weeks for each boss) if I'm not wrong, but then it took 8 weeks to beat last boss...

I don't care about roses becoming easier to get, I need stage 9 weapon NOW, for the new raid. Once again, I'm complaining about the amount of roses I'm getting right before the next raid update, seems rigged. Watch me getting 4 for next 2 weeks again...

 

-------------------------------------


Also this whole "Arms Race Cache", where you get all crystals between 1-10.
I've opened it twice by now and I've got what, 10 moonstones with +10 RNG bonus, and only 1 elysian, then the second time I've got... 9 moonstones with +10 RNG bonus, and only 1 elysian. So I've got 39 moonstones (which I don't need) and only 2 elysians (which I need). Is my character/account RIGGED in some way with all these things happening to me, or what?

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the loot in Trove is outdated, only the costumes and super rare 3-stars are worth it.

Example: Elements and Gems, they still cost 5 Gold, from a time when they were only available in dragon express for 20 gold.

Celestial Steel, still in 3-star trove, but you get that stuff from weekly quests now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Costumes? Costumes are useless, not even +1 AP or +1 anything... most of cosmetic stuff is

useless, and I'll tell you what, they're actually bad as they drop your FPS even further.

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walex said:

I just reminded something and I have to fully disagree with this. Always this way? No. Back in 2017 - 2018 trove was always providing some legendary jewels AND elements, AND sometimes even pets. Last 3-4 troves were pure nerfed garbage. Yes, last trove one of my alts got 1 vial, but that's "one in a million".

In the keys i used i always had legendary jewels and elements of 1-3x and some of 20x so they are still there and not even rare.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

@psyches - yes, it is normal mode, but that's not the reason to see no drop at all! Am I supposed to run it 500 times and destroy my sanity, just to get one psyche? Or what?
>especially since psyches are mostly a nice to have and not something necessary.
What? Psyches ARE necessary at endgame. Idk how u came up with that bs.

No psyches are not necessary at all. There are plenty of players who do just as much DPS and clear end game content easily without having any psyches or even upgraded mystic / soul badges. Its not a requirement or even a need its purely for try hards and those who have nothing else to upgrade.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

@raid - my group cleared boss 1 on week 2, and boss 2 on week 3 (so 2 weeks for each boss) if I'm not wrong, but then it took 8 weeks to beat last boss...

I don't care about roses becoming easier to get, I need stage 9 weapon NOW, for the new raid. Once again, I'm complaining about the amount of roses I'm getting right before the next raid update, seems rigged. Watch me getting 4 for next 2 weeks again...

There is literally nothing rigged about it. Thats how all raids always progressed. If you dont have your TB9 yet thats on you. I know plenty players who got TB9 just from raiding, even in my group. Even i got my Tb9 already for a longest time. So i would blame this on yourself rather than on the amount you are getting especially since new raid coming out was already known for months in advance.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

Also this whole "Arms Race Cache", where you get all crystals between 1-10.
I've opened it twice by now and I've got what, 10 moonstones with +10 RNG bonus, and only 1 elysian, then the second time I've got... 9 moonstones with +10 RNG bonus, and only 1 elysian. So I've got 39 moonstones (which I don't need) and only 2 elysians (which I need). Is my character/account RIGGED in some way with all these things happening to me, or what?

I have over 2k elysian orbs and thats purely from running dungeons. Given i dont really craft anything for selling just for personal use. And over 9k elysian crystals from simply doing basin for a few hours each day.

 

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

Celestial Steel, still in 3-star trove, but you get that stuff from weekly quests now.

Steels you can also get from cold storage merchant. Also Roses are in the weeklies now aswel.

 

1 hour ago, Walex said:

Costumes? Costumes are useless, not even +1 AP or +1 anything... most of cosmetic stuff is useless, and I'll tell you what, they're actually bad as they drop your FPS even further.

Costumes are the only thing i even use my hm coins on in trove xD Fashion is the real end game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

In the keys i used i always had legendary jewels and elements of 1-3x and some of 20x so they are still there and not even rare.

Not keys, free daily open. Back then I was always able to get a bunch of jewels and elements. This trove I've seen zero jewels and only a few elements, and had to use keys (from "free premium") to get them, without keys it would be zero as well.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

No psyches are not necessary at all. There are plenty of players who do just as much DPS and clear end game content easily without having any psyches or even upgraded mystic / soul badges. Its not a requirement or even a need its purely for try hards and those who have nothing else to upgrade.

Are you trying to tell me that people won't check if your gear is augmented or not when they'll decide if they want you in their raid group or not?

Are you trying to tell me that 6x 200-250 cdmg is not important? In that case I'm speechless.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If you dont have your TB9 yet thats on you. I know plenty players who got TB9 just from raiding, even in my group. Even i got my Tb9 already for a longest time. So i would blame this on yourself rather than on the amount you are getting

Yes I'm at stage 8 and you already know why. If my raid group didn't need 8 weeks for the first clear then I'd have stage 9 by now. I should definitely agree with you and blame myself /s

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I have (...) And over 9k elysian crystals from simply doing basin for a few hours each day

Well if you have will to farm CB (and it's even a daily farm, and it's a few hours each day) then it's your business. Not everyone has will to farm CB, especially as daily. Personally I'm not touching CB if there's no event on that map. Last time I was there was January... last year, when I farmed evolved stones. ATM I've only got 3k elysian crystals, and 800 of them are from this update, so that's not too many of them...

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Costumes are the only thing i even use my hm coins on in trove xD Fashion is the real end game.

If you aren't trolling with both parts of what I just quoted then no comment. Seriously.

 

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walex said:

Are you trying to tell me that people won't check if your gear is augmented or not when they'll decide if they want you in their raid group or not?

Are you trying to tell me that 6x 200-250 cdmg is not important? In that case I'm speechless.

Crit damage is not as important as you think. After you reach a certain CDMG treshhold anything you get above that gives you a bare minimum increase. The first agument may give you 1-2% increase in CDMG, but the next one will give you less, and the next one even less. The only raid groups that check for aguments are the most elitist ones out there. Compared to everything else Aguments give you the smallest damage boost there is. Especially in raids where the most damage to bosses comes from mechanics.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

Yes I'm at stage 8 and you already know why. If my raid group didn't need 8 weeks for the first clear then I'd have stage 9 by now. I should definitely agree with you and blame myself /s

Cause you only have you to blame. Oh sorry, you are balming your entire raid group for taking 8 weeks to clear, not yourself i see.

Clearing a raid is a group effort. If you didnt like that progress you could have tried finding a different raid. My raid took weeks to clear last boss too, not to mention my raid times are at 4AM-7AM my time. You progress as your raid group progresses. If you want to progress faster for yourself, you need to take the initiatives and either invest in resets, find a different group or spend money. Also stage 8 isnt bad at all there is still players who are stage 6-7.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

Well if you have will to farm CB (and it's even a daily farm, and it's a few hours each day) then it's your business. Not everyone has will to farm CB, especially as daily. Personally I'm not touching CB if there's no event on that map. Last time I was there was January... last year, when I farmed evolved stones. ATM I've only got 3k elysian crystals, and 800 of them are from this update, so that's not too many of them...

and again this is a "you" issue. If you don't want to invest time in farming / grind what this game is, then you shouldn't be complaining you aren't getting enough of them for FREE from events. I can understand that some players may not be able to farm cause of time, but if you have the ability and you just dont want to thats on you not the game.

 

Once i reach the full stack i can relax and stop cause i will be good to go for many upgrades ahead. Farming basin for me was a investment because going forward i wont need to waste time on materials for upgrades. instead of afk fishing for 2 hours i rather do basin or Mushin tower for warrior tokens.

 

2 hours ago, Walex said:

If you aren't trolling with both parts of what I just quoted then no comment. Seriously.

i am serious....i dont need upgrade materials, i have a fair amount of legendary jewels and elements, so i dont really need those, i have a lot of gem boxes and powders from previous discounts etc...so all that is left is fashion xD

the way i approach trove / rng boxes is: i am looking to get stuff i would need / can use rather than stuff i cant throw on f5 and sell.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You're "funny" so I'll stop arguing with you... after this last comment.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Crit damage is not as important as you think.

But it still IS important.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Cause you only have you to blame. Oh sorry, you are balming your entire raid group for taking 8 weeks to clear, not yourself i see.

and again this is a "you" issue. If you don't want to invest time in farming / grind what this game is, then you shouldn't be complaining you aren't getting enough of them for FREE from events. I can understand that some players may not be able to farm cause of time, but if you have the ability and you just dont want to thats on you not the game.

Yeah, I am the person to blame that 12 people failed to beat a boss for 7 weeks, you are damn right! /s

 

Also I am the person to blame that this server is over 4 years long, and after 4 years you STILL NEED SAME MATERIALS that you needed 4 years ago! It's my fault that the game is unrewarding and if you want to get something you have to REPEAT SAME STUFF FOR DAYS FOR HUNDRED HOURS (like CB) OR HUNDRED TIMES (like dungeons)! /s


This is not about time, I have a lot of time, and if the game is good then I can forget about the world and play as an addicted man, but it's impossible in this game. You've got will strong enough to farm CB everyday? Cool for you! Me (and many others) don't. It's an old content that I've played months if not years ago. Why would we be forced to literally GRIND OLD CONTENT to get OLD MATERIALS? Why this game can't offer progress in everything? New materials to farm (except for these "so original" scales with an increasing amount needed for each tier), and new ways/places to farm them? Do I also need to remind you about evolved stones or gem powders (and radiant energy)? It's totally my issue that the game is forcing players to constantly do same stuff again and again... and an OLD stuff in addition.

As for the weapon, nobody will take me to new raid with stage 8 weapon, stage 9 is a must... unless I won't care when "we" clear each boss of course.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

i dont need upgrade materials, i have a fair amount of legendary jewels and elements, so i dont really need those, i have a lot of gem boxes and powders from previous discounts etc...

Good for you BUT not everyone is you. I just had to buy over 200 jewels from dragon express (rip 200 elysian) to upgrade necklace and belt because of how bad the amount of jewels is available for F2P people.

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Walex said:

Also I am the person to blame that this server is over 4 years long, and after 4 years you STILL NEED SAME MATERIALS that you needed 4 years ago! It's my fault that the game is unrewarding and if you want to get something you have to REPEAT SAME STUFF FOR DAYS FOR HUNDRED HOURS (like CB) OR HUNDRED TIMES (like dungeons)! /s


This is not about time, I have a lot of time, and if the game is good then I can forget about the world and play as an addicted man, but it's impossible in this game. You've got will strong enough to farm CB everyday? Cool for you! Me (and many others) don't. It's an old content that I've played months if not years ago. Why would we be forced to literally GRIND OLD CONTENT to get OLD MATERIALS? Why this game can't offer progress in everything? New materials to farm (except for these "so original" scales with an increasing amount needed for each tier), and new ways/places to farm them? Do I also need to remind you about evolved stones or gem powders (and radiant energy)? It's totally my issue that the game is forcing players to constantly do same stuff again and again... and an OLD stuff in addition.

Its a grind game for a reason. What other games make up in tons of "end-game" content, bns does in grind. The has always been grind heavy, even in lvl 45 patch so this is no secret.

As for the new scales, the amounts needed per upgrade stage are the same as previous tier scales used to be, so the amounts aren't increasing, they stay the same only the material changes.

 

14 minutes ago, Walex said:

But it still IS important.

Dimishing returns is a thing.

 

17 minutes ago, Walex said:

As for the weapon, nobody will take me to new raid with stage 8 weapon, stage 9 is a must... unless I won't care when "we" clear each boss of course.

it really isnt a must. Maybe its a must for the raids you are trying to join but having a stage 9 weapon doesnt mean you will be taken or even adding value to the raid.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

As for the new scales, the amounts needed per upgrade stage are the same as previous tier scales used to be, so the amounts aren't increasing, they stay the same

The amount isn't increasing boys!
 

aTOtN5i.png

 

I'm done and I'm out.

 

1 hour ago, OwndByPutin said:

120* :giggle:

:HajoonLaugh:

Edited by Walex
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...