You MUST change 11th and 12th stage availability

Minity

Its near impossible at the moment to get the remnants for stage 11 and 12 without gear or without paying huge gold to raid team.

It wouldnt hurt so much if "Arms Race Cache" were in the 10th stage.

And 70 or 100 Tokens for the 11th and 12th remnent? 30 tokens are equivilant to a Sacred oil, This is just crazily overpriced.

Change availability of Arms Race Cache to stage 10 or change the tokens needed for the remnents to below 30 for 11th and 12th stage.

Fantastic event so far but with a bitter aftertaste :(

• Like 1

Or you could prioritize what is more important / better for you.....1-5 vials that will in some cases not even give you a upgrade stage ooorrr....other things that will help you upgrade weapon / accessories.

You can just farm ebon realm and exchange them for the call to arms tokens and buy the remnants you need.

I havent even done TT yet for the remnant and have enough call to arms tokens to get it just from dailies and ebon realm.

58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You can just farm ebon realm and exchange them for the call to arms tokens and buy the remnants you need.

I havent even done TT yet for the remnant and have enough call to arms tokens to get it just from dailies and ebon realm.

Ebon realm you can get max 10 per account per week. 

Edited by Minity

No they dont have to change it nor should they the requirement is perfectly resonable. First the TT im sorry but with the gear you have gotten by then you could do TT pretty comfortably with a party of armory characters if your to lazy to do so thats your problem and even if you do buy a carry run boss 3 accessory which usually gets you boss 4 as well for 600g which is miniscule not "Huge amounts of gold". For ET just buy the badge for 2.5k or an achievment run i know one guy sells achiev for 500g which is not "massive gold" either and the badge is a good upgrade if u go that route. Also its not like they are hiding really good rewards behind the last 2 boxes tbh they are some of the worst boxes.

This event has already saved you thousands of gold up to that point anyway and complaining you cant get 2 boxes is entitled. How much gold has this event saved you? Depends on the starting point it saved me 14751 assuming i had a tt weapon mat all the soulstone moonstone etc and had premium (main upgraded thing was weapon at a6).

In the end 180 tokens to save you from et + tt is perfectly resonable especially if your to lazy to run the tt yourself or cannot find a fraction of what you were saved to buy an et

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

10 from ebon realm, 6+ per day from dailies, ToB, Arena, Bt / VT

It's a lost case, they are handing out TT gear for basically free and those people still complain that they have to put minimal effort into it.

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 2

If you're doing the event every day and with the free/1 NC 7 day premiums they've given us so far, you should be able to make up enough tokens. Remember that all of the dungeons that give remnants in the daily challenge still give those remnants every day regardless of if they're in DC or not. So doing as many dungeons from Drowning Deeps upwards as you can every day will net you quite a few remnants. Add to that doing weeklies, skybreak spire, temple of eluvium, throne of oblivion, ebon realm and even the pvp remnants, you're sitting on a lot of remnants.

Now, of course you're probably not going to be able to convert ALL of that into coins (you need some for the keys), but that's still a lot to work with. And remember, we still have most of this month to finish the event. Still plenty of time to get more tokens and remnants. I mean, heck, just from the daily login bonus, I'm sitting on almost 40 tokens. I haven't even exchanged my remnants over yet.

I'm actually a little upset because I recently started dcing a lot in ebon, clockwork every 5-10 minutes so... I don't think I'll ever save up enough.. for the remnant or even for those wings. And sadly I don't currently have any disposable income, so even with trove I may not be able to get those butterfly wings i want so much. oh well, I guess. Least I got a nice GC weapon and acc so who am I to complain.