Support Ticket response time

madrattz

Hi, I redeemed an item with the wrong character and since this item is needed to buy the armory key stage 3 and it has a limit date, I just opened a ticket asking for the transfer of that item. The thin is I opened the ticket on the 31st of March (2 days ago+) and I still have no response. The question is: how long does it take for BnS support team to accept and start working on a ticket?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Madrattz

You need to keep in mind that Support is also affected by the Covid-19 limitations. And since the current event does bring some players back there might be an influx of tickets and less support people working so you should expect delays on ticket response times.

I assume you are talking about the Ebon Realm Remnants? If so...in those 2 days waiting on a reply you could have farmed 250 blooms and just exchanged them at the npc for 5 orbs.

Yes I understand the possible lack of support people right now, and yes I can stay 8h/day farming those flowers but I don't have the time and the gear to do it having in mind my own mistake of redeeming the 5 remnants with the wrong char... Anyways thanks for your respone @Grimoir I will be more patient.

• 4 weeks later...

Since i am very disstatisfied with the performance of support since they dont ban cheaters and wintraders etc. i tested if they even read my tickets with a simple tricks. Right in the middle of my text i asked them to write a combination i randoomly pressed on my keyboard and guess what they ignored it.

Now i am 100% sure they dont even read our tickets they simply scan for certain words and depending on what player is asking them the question (of course whale status) they decide between one of 3 options. 1. ignore them and write standart text "sorry we cant etc." 2. sorry you are troubled here a lil something for you or 3. sorry you are troubled here a big something for you.

Big whales get for example 40K hm coins, small whales 8K and non whales non.

• 2 weeks later...