Why are there only 3 Channels for Ebon Realm now?!

Stelleia

Like are you TRYING to make it harder on us? ..... Please change this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ back to 7 channels.... That is just the most stupidest thing ive ever seen...

EDIT: Im legit lagging so much more now cause of this.... FIX THIS...

Edited by Stelleia

Because this is the worst event ever.  What kind of idiot company makes an event to encourage players to come back and get help with gear.  Then puts the grind on a pvp map with auto farm so stat checked players can just ruin it for us and prevent progression.

Edited by Uskdara

1 hour ago, Uskdara said:

Because this is the worst event ever.  What kind of idiot company makes an event to encourage players to come back and get help with gear.  Then puts the grind on a pvp map with auto farm so stat checked players can just ruin it for us and prevent progression.

I dont see how it ruins your progression since you got the 5 orbs you need for the event for 0 HM coins in F10. that is all you need for event to progress.

Indeed this is one of the most toxic events I have seen on this game.

Not enough channels, auto hunting bugs, crashes and on top that pk friendly.

Making the same mistakes over and over again not learning anything. It is like they are trying to make people frustrated and quit this game.

Do you forgetting something...? Like they making new advancement and busy with stuff in it... Better ask to start it earlier and complete parts week after week... Pvp neutral enough event, and looks like they gonna change way after, and u cant believe but lots people have similar problems you not so epicenter just everyone jump around you for your anger and unsatisfaction spikes mister BABE from DBZ

Edited by Indifferent

10 hours ago, Garlend said:

Indeed this is one of the most toxic events I have seen on this game.

Not enough channels, auto hunting bugs, crashes and on top that pk friendly.

Making the same mistakes over and over again not learning anything. It is like they are trying to make people frustrated and quit this game.

I would say compared to previous events this one is the least "toxic" one out of all.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I would say compared to previous events this one is the least "toxic" one out of all.

How so?

Other events you did not have to deal with pks (Excluding last event) and lack of channel/spots to auto hunt in. I didn't have any trouble doing many previous events except some that require you to have a certain amount of ap to dps.

4 hours ago, Garlend said:

How so?

Other events you did not have to deal with pks (Excluding last event) and lack of channel/spots to auto hunt in. I didn't have any trouble doing many previous events except some that require you to have a certain amount of ap to dps.

Hunters REfuge

Valentines Event where you had to spin wheels in faction outfits

You need to accept the fact that BnS will always mix PVE and PVP, and according the developer letters even more so in the future with events. I have been in ebon realm for several hours each day and have not gotten killed once.

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Hunters REfuge

Valentines Event where you had to spin wheels in faction outfits

You need to accept the fact that BnS will always mix PVE and PVP, and according the developer letters even more so in the future with events. I have been in ebon realm for several hours each day and have not gotten killed once.

Sorry to say to you pvp is dead on this game and they are just beating a dead horse. The equipment disparity is to great when u can literally 1 shot people. But that is what happens when you have developers  that don't play or quality check their game.

Few hours in ebon...  lol

Edited by Garlend

Since the update there have been so many dcs and when I try to auto hunt in ebon realm, so much activity that I dc after 10 mins :(((((( at this rate nearly impossible for me to get enough blooms... I really want those wings, and I don't have any disposable income to use on trove atm so I don't even know if I'll be able to get some pretty butterfly wings from there trove or ebon...