something weird happen to my warden today

Miggy Miggs

so i was pvping trying to get gold , i was using blood build.. am a decent pvper, i manage to get gold on all classes  ingame so i know how classes work weakness etc blah blah blah.

what i am concerned about is this bug that i saw happen...first time seeing it and would like some light shine on it .

i was holding block, while this gunner throw haze bomb at me , i was hitting f roll and my screen froze for a melee second ....i was airborne so i was still hitting f to roll..i didnt see it go off or pop up , thinking what is going on , cause he didnt stun me only my 1 get up skill came up, so i know i was in a kd state..i was looking at my skill cooldown bar took 2 bullet storm then i tab ....

then it came to me that my f roll isn't working completely .......i fought a bm after i stun her and she tabbed ...my f roll didnt pop up one bit... he aired me and my char just drop .....he did like 1 more kd and  my char still there on ground ...just in kd state only thing coming up is my 1 get up skill,

i check to see if it was disabled, it wasnt i change build to light and that f roll was working ...

in did a couples  matches ..came out arena and tried it again again still bugged.,.. i wl offered to help me test it with his kd in work .but wwhen thrall aired me i cant f roll.

may be i needed a restart but i got gold and didnt bother to test it again.

just wanna know if anybody notice something like this.

Well u see this because of their "game mechanics" when to much people or any other reason what their only knows, this game starts to connecting with server 1 time each 0.5 seconds, u can play but your skills totally useless. U have illusion of smooth game play but you just see mirroring what "suppose to happen" or maybe probably u see half seconds late, and because of your pc or server your ping 500 at that moment. For me PVP looks and goes great, but almost all skills useless, well probably my pc to old to play with win 10 this game.

• Like 1

There's a thing with F roll where due to whatever kind of server or other type of lag server thinks you already missed the opportunity to use F roll  and locks you out from using it when in fact you still have it available. You have to respond to the promt very quickly but server just for some reason thinks you weren't fast enough even when you do press it quick enough. It could be because the promt to use F roll comes to your screen after it has already happened or comes when you have like 0,2 seconds left to react. This happens alot not just in pvp but also in pve alot with some other skills as well such as with resist skills. At least for me it does.

Edited by Amarathiel
  • Like 1