Let us buy extraordinary remnants with call to arms tokens

Yugenn

HI ALL, iam an Italian player and like all the world we live now an reclused life :)...about the event remnant tokens fron Raven and Eluvium, i suggedt to put this in hongmoon shop also for free and ill explain why : because the lowered INTERNET and POWER support teams, we have often short blackouts during day and night. This let almost impossible to done a 12 player raid, ive tried TT (got disconnected during last boss fight and lost so the reward, remnant orb) then tried Eluvium and got same issue...:( now this are weekly raids so iam stuck at stage 3 event chest just with hope the next week get better( i mean after maintenance)...but...if happens the same issues like last ones??? no problem for the daylies cause i can run the dg's if i get DC for some reasons, but Raven and Eluvium are oneshot in 7 days...pls consider a solution for this also, ty.

19 minutes ago, Yugenn said:

how are they excuses? theyre valid reasons that you just dont want to accept because you had to work for all this free gear that theyre giving to new/returning players. also why would i need to do den of ancients to upgrade my gloves. there are no mats needed that is exclusively gotten from den of ancients.

You need Myorang Glove for stage 6 breakthrough, and the gloves have a ~1-2% drop chance in there, unless you skip that and get the gloves from hangar 0 but thats even more unlikely in your position.

2 minutes ago, Arohk said:

You need Myorang Glove for stage 6 breakthrough, and the gloves have a ~1-2% drop chance in there, unless you skip that and get the gloves from hangar 0 but thats even more unlikely in your position.

the ma'o gloves? well thats fine. leveling my gloves is the least of my priority.

45 minutes ago, Yugenn said:

the ma'o gloves? well thats fine. leveling my gloves is the least of my priority.

Yes you need Mao Gloves at stage 6.

But I can understand your point, because I am high ping player too. I can understand your complaints.

I can imagine being there, even though I am not.

And Mao is a highly mech solo dungeon with A LOT of CCs, so it is not straight forward, especially for high ping players.

On 29.3.2020 at 11:15 AM, Yugenn said:

cathedra cliffs, hangar 0 and stonescale passage are just too difficult to clear without getting carried.

@NCSOFT This wouldnt be the case if you gave us the real "beginner mode" instead of this stupid "easy mode" stuff, which isnt easy.. as you can see now

Edited by Edensia

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Yugenn:

Right, but thats the bare minimum dps required to clear, and in a pug party people are bound to make mistakes and get killed. myself included. so pug parties are always raising the ap so they can just braindead dps the boss and not care about mechs

And this minimum can be reached with like story gear + maybe raven 3. So a TT Gear party should kill the boss in 4-6 minutes. Even if you make mistakes there is still enough time to clear the boss.

If you are often dead, use revitalizers. You can also use them in combat, so put them in your shortcut bar and if you get a weapon reset their cooldown gets resetted too. Also you could skill some points in HP + HP regeneration. And try to learn the boss pattern, so you can avoid or iframe attacks.

You don't have to do any mechs anymore, your only job is to survive and do more DPS than a story gear char. I think you can do this.

6 hours ago, Arohk said:

It is not about flexing but i am just trying to make my point clear, because people keep whining about how it is impossible to do 1 year old content.

I also watched videos of people clearing those dungeons back then, to learn the mechanics and get better, but you're obviously unwilling to improve yourself and keep finding excuses.

No reason to be that toxic to him, while it's possible to do higher dungeons with low ap parties it can be a huge pain in the ass and easily turn into a trap run. There is a reason people ask for way more ap than needed, if you recruit for 1,7k or below the chance of getting braindead people in your party significantly increases. Your usual F8 player is too dumb to use lucky revitalizer even when told to do so, instant revival charm? why use that when you can chill the whole boss fight as a floormat. Also often players don't do the dmg they should with their gear, how often have i seen et geared players who can barely pull 1mil dmg..

well at any rate i doubt they are going to implement my suggestion when they cant even hand out the items that are listed in the box (130 legendary jewels) and nothing has been said in the maintenance notes.... such incompetency 

Edited by Yugenn

If defs/mods/who ever on payroll of NC starts actually playing this game (and/or listening to the players) Then they can actually do something about the dozens of bugs, suggestions and improvements. Untill then this game is doomed to be cancelled

Sorry but with a little bit of patience theres usually some "CC all welcome" or "CC 1.6K AP" in F8 which is very reasonable considering the dungeon mechanics are very straightforward, the other ones are much harder. Either find friends or a clan that can carry you or just work hard on reaching stage 6 of your armory chest to get GC4 weapon and hope the room leader isnt an elitist or just an alt willing to help. I only did CC to get the remnants with my 1.7k AP char, be understanding if they kick you and just wait for the right room or make one yourself and hope nice people come help.