If i write to support trove sucks do i get hm coins ?

ImoutoMaster

Hi,

i know several people that write with support and say trove sucks (of course they bought some trove keys with Ncoin before) and the support gives them up to 40K Hm coins for free as compensation.

Unfourtenatly if i ask the same i dont get HM coins for some reason (i dont buy alot of stuff ingame).

I am sure you will ban me if i post a screenshoot of a friend who got hm coins so i will not do that but i have screenshoots.

He litterly wrote: "trove sucks hongmoon coins please" and support wrote "we are sorry you are unhappy here are 8k hm coins." Ive also reported this once with screenshoot to the support itselfe. They said this is not allowed and they would investigate this. My friend still got the hm coins and nothing happened to the support staff for this.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Am 28.3.2020 um 09:35 schrieb ImoutoMaster:

I am sure you will ban me if i post a screenshoot of a friend who got hm coins so i will not do that but i have screenshoots.

I also have MANY screenshots. xD People abuse this since first trove and NCWe$t dont care.

Am 28.3.2020 um 09:35 schrieb ImoutoMaster:

.. they would investigate this.

I help you to translate that: We dont care and hope you dont ask more of this questions because if you do we will tell you this: 

"However, please understand that privacy concerns prevent us from discussing our methods or the results of our findings.
Thank you for your time and understanding."

Which means: We still dont care... no matter how much you try.
(The last years prove it more than enough)

On 28. 3. 2020 at 9:35 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Hi,

i know several people that write with support and say trove sucks (of course they bought some trove keys with Ncoin before) and the support gives them up to 40K Hm coins for free as compensation.

Unfourtenatly if i ask the same i dont get HM coins for some reason (i dont buy alot of stuff ingame).

He litterly wrote: "trove sucks hongmoon coins please" and support wrote "we are sorry you are unhappy here are 8k hm coins." Ive also reported this once with screenshoot to the support itselfe. They said this is not allowed and they would investigate this. My friend still got the hm coins and nothing happened to the support staff for this.

v.          NCSOFT may also choose, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make any quantity of Hongmoon Coin available in connection with any Account on a limited, promotional, and/or other basis, including but not limited to in connection with purchases of Hongmoon Coin, attendance at events, virtual or otherwise, gifts from NCSOFT or third parties, etc. (collectively, "Promotional Hongmoon Coin"). Purchased Hongmoon Coin in any Account may in NCSOFT’s sole and absolute discretion be deducted from such Account prior to the deduction of any Promotional Hongmoon Coin made available to You for any Account.

vi.          NCSOFT may in its reasonable discretion choose to make available Hongmoon Coin only for those Accounts in compliance with all provisions of this agreement, and to limit the amount of Hongmoon Coin – including Promotional Hongmoon Coin – that may be obtained in connection with an Account.

So you can get "Promotional HM Coin".

vor 7 Stunden schrieb KzE:

So you can get "Promotional HM Coin".

We are not complaining that they do it we are complaining how they do it. It depends 100% on the ammount of Ncoin youve bought in the past. If you buy Trove keys once you will not be able to get any HM coins from support. 

They will reply you it is working as intended.

At the last trove, I wrote to support with proof of screenshots of the BUGS in trove which gave 1 star (display in game is 1 star trove) with amazing rewards like triangular garnet etc while as 3 stars were those STUPIDLY AMAZINGLY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ reward of outfit and outfit and outfit again (which didnt even worth money and cannot be sold) (let me tell you I didnt spend only 50 keys, I spent like 400 last trove)

I told them this bug (regardless what you try to justify) is unfair as it is giving display of 1 star and while I hardly get 3 star trove only gave me stupid items again and again.

But what they replied? Over and over many replies they kept saying " IT IS WORKING AS INTENDED " and they always AVOIDED to admit that the 1 star trove was BUG (they didnt want to admit), I tried to reply again to the ticket by confirming if the bug is FAIR or not to players, but they still didn't want to say about that and just repeated the sentence "WE HAD CONFIRMED THAT THE TROVE IS WORKING AS INTENDED".

Soooo, THIS IS REAL HARSH TRUTH about the support and about this game, SO UNFAIR!!!

I spent so much and I showed clearly the bug and yet they didn't want to  admit that there was bug ( even if only display bug )

Edited by prietess