Security holes in the game and stealing accounts

darthBaal

Hi all, is there any way I can alert game operators to fairly large security holes and give them some suggestions on how to solve a lot of problems?

For example:

1. I know an easy way to bypass the PIN code in a minute, a year ago I pointed out this hole support and got a "we know but crap" answer and the hole is still there.
  2. I do not understand why I cannot buy NCoins as a gift, as well as the monthly premium. If I want to buy these products, I have to log in with their account and password to get to the first point.
  3. The gold purchase system (F9) does not reflect changes in the gold / N / HMcoin price ratio. Once a 1: 1 exchange was enough, but now NCoin has a much higher price than 1G, the real price is about 1NCoin for 4G.

These shortcomings then force players to ingame trading type I will give you 20 000G and you buy me 8 000NCoins etc. Some are honest, but there are some who use the above to steal accounts...

Sorry for my English i am czech.

If there is a way to bypass the PIN then this is a security issue and s hould be solved.

The two other points have nothing to do with "security holes". If you give your account data to someone else you violate the general terms and conditions of this game and your account can not only be stolen but also be permanently banned by NC. If NC doesn't allow gifting NC coins you cannot argue that loopholes are unsafe. The reason why NC doesn't allow it, I don't know. Years ago I'd been in a guild with many GMs, community managers and supporters from another online game similar to BnS. They didn't allow some kind of gifting due to credit card fraud. It was just more expensive to track down every issue than to forbid it.

The 3rd point might be the reason why you are writing here. If you buy HM coins instead of NC coins you get less coins... This might be annoying  but it is as it is as long as NC decides so.

What can you do? You could buy a Paysafe card code with ingame gold and buy NC coins on your own. I don't know if this is allowed by NC since I don't buy coins (you should ask them first) but it's a way to buy NC coins without the risk of getting your account stolen. But you still might loose your gold...

19 hours ago, darthBaal said:

I do not understand why I cannot buy NCoins as a gift, as well as the monthly premium. If I want to buy these products, I have to log in with their account and password to get to the first point.

well i dont know about ncoins. if you buy cards with code you can give that to your friend,  ((if you have this option))

and about the premium... you can gift the 3month... only i think... is an option