5 Ebon Realm Remnants available for FREE in the Hongmoon Store

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, 

There's currently an unintended issue where purchase limits for Ebon Realm Remnants carried over from a previous event. We have requested a fix to this issue from the developers, and expect it soon.

In the meantime, we have added a bundle containing 5 Ebon Realm Remnants to the Hongmoon Store for 0 Hongmoon Coin. The bundle can be found under the Supplies tab in the Hongmoon Coin section of the store.  This bundle will be limited to 1 purchase per account, and will be removed from the Hongmoon store as soon as the fix is live. 

16 hours ago, Ketsura said:

So i can ask for revert from the Ebon Realm Remnats since I feel jebaited after spending 4hrs farming that and being killed for nothing?

It's not for nothing you can turn them into call to arms tokens in dragon express.

2 hours ago, Gungnire said:

Me and my friends are all new player. They all have the 5 ebon realm remnant, but I do not have it. I also cannot find the bundle in the Hongmoon store. How can I open the stage 3 chest?

You can farm blooms and buy the 5 remnants from the merchant NPC in ebon realm. else you should have them under F10, Hongmon Coin tab, and then supplies.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You can farm blooms and buy the 5 remnants from the merchant NPC in ebon realm. else you should have them under F10, Hongmon Coin tab, and then supplies.

Thank you for ur advice, but I just checked that theres no such bundle exist. Maybe I bought it, but I just do not have the ebon realm remnant. It is fine though, I spent 4 hours today farm 5 remnant :).

• Hime unpinned this topic