This auto farming + pvp ? Lineage 2 Essence

Maxxiexy

I came back to this game recently from playing Lineage 2 Essence, another NCsoft game.

There you can autofarm anywhere but the whole world is an open pvp/pk environment. 
Even though lineage 2 is all about its open world pvp/pk, which is the best part of the game.
Many players who wishes to simply utilize the auto combat option to afk farm, but they are and has been people constantly about the afk pks ever since the launch of Lineage 2 Essence.
While many people believe that it is part of the game, i still think it has some pros and cons for a game like Lineage 2 Essence. Which is beside the point.

The main point is, Auto-combat DOES NOTHING in improving the gaming experience for BnS.
While i think they are just testing this function for the upcoming mobile version of BnS. I really wish that this auto-farm/PK lineage 2 essence style of play does NOT stay in BnS.
It just doesn't suit BnS at all. Open world PVP is fine, but this Auto-combat system is utterly trash. It does nothing to bring out the best parts of playing BnS, which is the combat system.
I really hope they don't implement another part of the map with Auto-combat.

i have to disagree. In times of unoptimization like this i even whish they put in auto combat for dungeons. So i dont have to farm a dungeon 600 times (yes the current one) just to bore myselfe. Of course only Easy mode or some kind of mode with reduced drops so you can farm your achivement with this kind of system.

I agree with you that grinding dungeons just for dailies can be boring, sometimes. Especially if you don't need anything in them. 

About optimization, I assume you mean an auto farming system for old dungeons?

Auto-combat/farming for achievements takes away the whole point about achievements. But some achievements are outdated. It is pointless for today's players to be back and farm blackram.

Acchievements can be boring to grind, but if you don't need to put any effort in achievements then they shouldn't be called achievement in the first place.

Edited by Maxxiexy

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

i have to disagree. In times of unoptimization like this i even whish they put in auto combat for dungeons. So i dont have to farm a dungeon 600 times (yes the current one) just to bore myselfe. Of course only Easy mode or some kind of mode with reduced drops so you can farm your achivement with this kind of system.

Just download a mobile MMO, they have auto modes. I want solo mode for dungeons. The waiting times are ridiculous already.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Maxxiexy:

I agree with you that grinding dungeons just for dailies can be boring, sometimes. Especially if you don't need anything in them. 

Thats not the problem i dont dislike running dungeons if i only run them once per day. What is taking all of my motivation is that i need to run certain dungeons hundreads of times to get one single item while having alot of lags with an I7 9700K.

About optimization, I assume you mean an auto farming system for old dungeons?

I mean the performance. FPS. Ping. Etc. with such an auto combat function all of this wouldnt matter anymore in dungeons.

Auto-combat/farming for achievements takes away the whole point about achievements. But some achievements are outdated. It is pointless for today's players to be back and farm blackram.

Achivements are not something people brag about. They simply need to be done to progress further instead of farming your actual mats etc. you farm something you only need as a key to get the specific item and its not like 10 times which would be ok but up to 600 times cause you also need the cores.

9 hours ago, Maxxiexy said:

The main point is, Auto-combat DOES NOTHING in improving the gaming experience for BnS.

This. What puzzles me is how... stupid Ebon realm is. Auto-fishing I can somehow acknowledge: you pay gold or ncoins for bait. There is some balance in it. Auto-hunting? You don't spend anything, just enter zone, press button and leave computer on for hours. What, NC$ is in cahoots with energy providers? Perhaps not. I hope that not. Well maybe in KR only. What's meaning of auto-combat at all? They can just give 1-2-3000 buds per day as login reward and result will be same. Eeeexcept in metrics it will look worse then 'we have 3000 players playing all day. New zone is a blast!'. I saw how metrics eat soul out of different games. Nothing new here.

Anyway better to farm bitcoins if you can afford leaving PC for all day.

7 hours ago, KzE said:

Just download a mobile MMO, they have auto modes. I want solo mode for dungeons. The waiting times are ridiculous already.

You can solo most of the dungeons already, depends on your gear.