Sign in to follow this  
CorrosionWhite

Remnants useless without box?

Recommended Posts

Hi all o/

 

I checked Dragon Express and the NPC vendor in Ebon Realm but I just want to make sure Daily Challenge Remnants, Weekly Challenge Remnants, ect. are useless on characters you didn't get the Call to Arms Bundle on before I discard them.

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   

No they are not useless you trade them for the other tokens in dragon express.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only exchange I have seen is for the Ebon Remnants, nothing for the Daily and Weekly Challenge Remnants which is what I was clearly asking.  But thanks for your reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CorrosionWhite said:

The only exchange I have seen is for the Ebon Remnants, nothing for the Daily and Weekly Challenge Remnants which is what I was clearly asking.  But thanks for your reply.

Dragon express. Exchange your ball thingies for coins, easy. Be sure not to trade in the DOA or Raid ones tho cause the exchange for them is a much higher rate further down the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Dragon express. Exchange your ball thingies for coins, easy. Be sure not to trade in the DOA or Raid ones tho cause the exchange for them is a much higher rate further down the list. 

I think you're misunderstanding the exchange there. I see where you can use Call to Arms Tokens to purchase Den of the Ancients Remnant, Nightfall Sanctuary Remnant or Scarlet Conservatory Remnant.  What I am asking is the reverse of that, use the remnants to purchase something else (aside from keys).  And this question, again, is in reference to all Remnants besides Ebon Remnant.  I see where you can purchase Call to Arms Tokens with Ebon Remnants, I just don't see any where you can use all the other Remnants as currency outside of keys.  And I want to make sure that is truly the case before I discard them, I've made mistakes like that before.  And typically event currency gained through Daily and Weekly challenge in this game are usable by any character that earns them.  This event seems to be different in that regard where only the character you got the Call to Arms Bundle on can utilize the event currency gained through dungeons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I think you're misunderstanding the exchange there. I see where you can use Call to Arms Tokens to purchase Den of the Ancients Remnant, Nightfall Sanctuary Remnant or Scarlet Conservatory Remnant.  What I am asking is the reverse of that, use the remnants to purchase something else (aside from keys).  And this question, again, is in reference to all Remnants besides Ebon Remnant.  I see where you can purchase Call to Arms Tokens with Ebon Remnants, I just don't see any where you can use all the other Remnants as currency outside of keys.  And I want to make sure that is truly the case before I discard them, I've made mistakes like that before.  And typically event currency gained through Daily and Weekly challenge in this game are usable by any character that earns them.  This event seems to be different in that regard where only the character you got the Call to Arms Bundle on can utilize the event currency gained through dungeons. 

Yep I graduated 3rd grade and know exactly what you are talking about.....

 

Go to dragon express, go UP from where you see the raid exchange for tokens.....

 

Look for the coin icon on the left ball thingy icon one the right, exchange. 1:1 ratio on everything but the raid remnants and the DOA remnants which are exchanged for more below that. 

Edited by Noface007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Yep I graduated 3rd grade and know exactly what you are talking about.....

 

Go to dragon express, go UP from where you see the raid exchange for tokens....

 

Look for the coin icon on the left ball thingy icon one the right, exchange. 1:1 ratio on everything but the raid remnants a and the DOA remnants which are exchanged for more below that. 

I honestly thought you misunderstood so you really didn't need to take offense but that is what it is.  Anyway, thanks to you I realized what was happening. The icon for the "Armory Remnant" is basically the same as the one for "Ebon Realm Remnant" so if you don't actually click on it you can't tell that you can use all the other remnants for the exchange.  That's why I thought that exchange was only for Ebon Realm Remnant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I honestly thought you misunderstood so you really didn't need to take offense but that is what it is.  Anyway, thanks to you I realized what was happening. The icon for the "Armory Remnant" is basically the same as the one for "Ebon Realm Remnant" so if you don't actually click on it you can't tell that you can use all the other remnants for the exchange.  That's why I thought that exchange was only for Ebon Realm Remnant.

Just be sure you dont exchange your raid or DOA remnants there cause it will take them and give you the crappy 1:1 exchange, I lost my DOA remnant that way yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Just be sure you dont exchange your raid or DOA remnants there cause it will take them and give you the crappy 1:1 exchange, I lost my DOA remnant that way yesterday.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.  Sorry that you lost your remnant though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
vor 11 Stunden schrieb Noface007:

Just be sure you dont exchange your raid or DOA remnants there cause it will take them and give you the crappy 1:1 exchange, I lost my DOA remnant that way yesterday.

Where you can exchange DOA/raid token for more than 1:1? :o I only see the option to exchange them for 1 Call to Arms Token. Or 20/80/120 Call to Arms Token for DOA/raid token, but not vice versa.

Edited by RyVerseLy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

Where you can exchange DOA/raid token for more than 1:1? :o I only see the option to exchange them for 1 Call to Arms Token. Or 20/80/120 Call to Arms Token for DOA/raid token, but not vice versa.

That was backwards for me, I thought you could turn in those Remnants for coins, but that is to BUY the Remnants not coins for people unable to do those three requirements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like the call to arms token to be a bit higher up on the list, so I don't have to scroll down to the most used option on that shop menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this