Remnants useless without box?

CorrosionWhite

Hi all o/

I checked Dragon Express and the NPC vendor in Ebon Realm but I just want to make sure Daily Challenge Remnants, Weekly Challenge Remnants, ect. are useless on characters you didn't get the Call to Arms Bundle on before I discard them.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, CorrosionWhite said:

The only exchange I have seen is for the Ebon Remnants, nothing for the Daily and Weekly Challenge Remnants which is what I was clearly asking.  But thanks for your reply.

Dragon express. Exchange your ball thingies for coins, easy. Be sure not to trade in the DOA or Raid ones tho cause the exchange for them is a much higher rate further down the list. 

38 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Dragon express. Exchange your ball thingies for coins, easy. Be sure not to trade in the DOA or Raid ones tho cause the exchange for them is a much higher rate further down the list. 

I think you're misunderstanding the exchange there. I see where you can use Call to Arms Tokens to purchase Den of the Ancients Remnant, Nightfall Sanctuary Remnant or Scarlet Conservatory Remnant.  What I am asking is the reverse of that, use the remnants to purchase something else (aside from keys).  And this question, again, is in reference to all Remnants besides Ebon Remnant.  I see where you can purchase Call to Arms Tokens with Ebon Remnants, I just don't see any where you can use all the other Remnants as currency outside of keys.  And I want to make sure that is truly the case before I discard them, I've made mistakes like that before.  And typically event currency gained through Daily and Weekly challenge in this game are usable by any character that earns them.  This event seems to be different in that regard where only the character you got the Call to Arms Bundle on can utilize the event currency gained through dungeons. 

20 minutes ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I think you're misunderstanding the exchange there. I see where you can use Call to Arms Tokens to purchase Den of the Ancients Remnant, Nightfall Sanctuary Remnant or Scarlet Conservatory Remnant.  What I am asking is the reverse of that, use the remnants to purchase something else (aside from keys).  And this question, again, is in reference to all Remnants besides Ebon Remnant.  I see where you can purchase Call to Arms Tokens with Ebon Remnants, I just don't see any where you can use all the other Remnants as currency outside of keys.  And I want to make sure that is truly the case before I discard them, I've made mistakes like that before.  And typically event currency gained through Daily and Weekly challenge in this game are usable by any character that earns them.  This event seems to be different in that regard where only the character you got the Call to Arms Bundle on can utilize the event currency gained through dungeons. 

Yep I graduated 3rd grade and know exactly what you are talking about.....

Go to dragon express, go UP from where you see the raid exchange for tokens.....

Look for the coin icon on the left ball thingy icon one the right, exchange. 1:1 ratio on everything but the raid remnants and the DOA remnants which are exchanged for more below that. 

Edited by Noface007

8 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Yep I graduated 3rd grade and know exactly what you are talking about.....

Go to dragon express, go UP from where you see the raid exchange for tokens....

Look for the coin icon on the left ball thingy icon one the right, exchange. 1:1 ratio on everything but the raid remnants a and the DOA remnants which are exchanged for more below that. 

I honestly thought you misunderstood so you really didn't need to take offense but that is what it is.  Anyway, thanks to you I realized what was happening. The icon for the "Armory Remnant" is basically the same as the one for "Ebon Realm Remnant" so if you don't actually click on it you can't tell that you can use all the other remnants for the exchange.  That's why I thought that exchange was only for Ebon Realm Remnant.

13 minutes ago, CorrosionWhite said:

I honestly thought you misunderstood so you really didn't need to take offense but that is what it is.  Anyway, thanks to you I realized what was happening. The icon for the "Armory Remnant" is basically the same as the one for "Ebon Realm Remnant" so if you don't actually click on it you can't tell that you can use all the other remnants for the exchange.  That's why I thought that exchange was only for Ebon Realm Remnant.

Just be sure you dont exchange your raid or DOA remnants there cause it will take them and give you the crappy 1:1 exchange, I lost my DOA remnant that way yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Noface007 said:

Just be sure you dont exchange your raid or DOA remnants there cause it will take them and give you the crappy 1:1 exchange, I lost my DOA remnant that way yesterday.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.  Sorry that you lost your remnant though.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Noface007:

Where you can exchange DOA/raid token for more than 1:1? :o I only see the option to exchange them for 1 Call to Arms Token. Or 20/80/120 Call to Arms Token for DOA/raid token, but not vice versa.

Edited by RyVerseLy

12 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

Where you can exchange DOA/raid token for more than 1:1? :o I only see the option to exchange them for 1 Call to Arms Token. Or 20/80/120 Call to Arms Token for DOA/raid token, but not vice versa.

That was backwards for me, I thought you could turn in those Remnants for coins, but that is to BUY the Remnants not coins for people unable to do those three requirements.