Forums

Ebon realm dragon trader Asimjin

dklm

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cor said:

In the ebon realm obviously, why people always ask such obvious stuff every patch?

As someone that is a new player, I have no way of knowing where the Ebon Realm is. Does everyone answer like an obnoxious ass every patch?

2 hours ago, CaJe62442 said:

As someone that is a new player, I have no way of knowing where the Ebon Realm is. Does everyone answer like an obnoxious ass every patch?

You do if you read the quest letter. It tells you where to go and where the entrance is o.o and it has nothing to do with being a new or old player since its a new zone / new area that even veterans didnt know from the bat where it is untill they read the letter and head to where it tells you to.

It is literally the same with the Dragon Express megaphones, it says on the item "used to preview only" and yet every 5 minutes a question "where do i get the megaphone?",

Its obnoxious to answer something you can easily find out by just reading the quest / tooltip on the item. Now if any questions after that come up regarding actual specific things, then i can assure you many players will happily explain and answer you, but such obvious things tend to annoy majority of them.

Edited by Grimoir