Disappointment in skill update patch

IToukaI

Agreed.

Had they not fixed the Gunner's hooking iframes, Sum's yellow beehive thing (w/e it's called), and WL's sancum skill? I've also been waiting for the PvP spectating bug to be fixed, but it appears they've never touched upon those... if ever at all.

For real tho, I only care about THOSE bugs getting fixed.

• Like 2

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Narukaba:

Had they not fixed the Gunner's hooking iframes, Sum's yellow beehive thing (w/e it's called), and WL's sancum skill?

No. And not one single skill i reported which is bugged on my class ( 6 MONTHS ago already !!! ) is fixed. xD

I am also very disappointed about this "skill update"... no balance changes... no important fixes...

On top of that i want to say that A LOT of this called "changes" they want to make tomorrow are already implemented in our current version which make this "update" even more "stupid". xD

Small example:
Kqg91rd.png

he removed everything which is already available in our client....

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1

i know they wouldnt fix anything...

everything in skill update is irrelevant ......

nothing has changed ....they could have just said sin skill update and fixes.

rip another year before we get another skill patch, with tooltip fixes . and not a word on these bugs i see everyday.

rip gunners 2020..... they killing gunners with this bug .... i find it weird this  bug came after archer release and not looked into whatsoever...

most common bug ingame ....just by pressing whipline and getting 5 point strike u will see it ... 

i cant even get gold on gunner without bug giving them free win....

Edited by Miggy Miggs
  • Like 1

They just fluff changes, no actual balance in there at all, I'm just going to assume they have stopped even trying and the classes as they are are our choices.

No Ice FM nerfs

No Warden nerfs

No Archer nerfs

No buffs to existing skills for classes and specs completely overshadowed by their 3rd specs.

No actual BALANCE changes to be seen, Archer not even on the list either, lul. 

All this despite them putting in damage modifiers a long time ago, and yet they never actually use the modifiers to balance anything when all they need to do is literally adjust some numbers.

This game and NCsoft are now officially memes. 

Edited by Noface007

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Miggy Miggs:

most common bug ingame ....just by pressing whipline and getting 5 point strike u will see it ... 

Not only gunner have this bug. Many iframes are bugged (like "SS" or shields) on some classes. I dont play gunner and have the same issue on my class. 

13 hours ago, Noface007 said:

No Ice FM nerfs

No Warden nerfs

No Archer nerfs

No buffs to existing skills for classes and specs completely overshadowed by their 3rd specs.

No actual BALANCE changes to be seen, Archer not even on the list either, lul. 

We wont get anything for this unless KR gets it, so....hoping for such is wasted time and effort. xD

Well I think because of the hope many players still stick to the game. However the longer nothing is done, the more it seems like the developers don't have the confidence to fix certain things or to improve the balance.

The publisher never gets tired to mention that this region is different from kr, cn, tw, ... yet there are no major differences skill wise like a different skill balancing that suits better to the western audience (aka no oneshotting, no classes that totally dominate the dps meter in pve, ...). The argument to keep the regions in skill balancing all the same, because of the "esports-events" is just a poor one. The arena uses "balanced" mode anyways, enough possibilities to try out a new balancing for bg and pve in the western region.

However I won't deny there are differences in  the upgrade system, the materials that build around it and ofc the cash shops. But to be honest people talk about certain skill bugs and balances for years now and yet nothing happens. How can the developers be that much out of touch with the player base?

14 hours ago, Noface007 said:

All this despite them putting in damage modifiers a long time ago, and yet they never actually use the modifiers to balance anything when all they need to do is literally adjust some numbers.

I was really excited when they announced this. Now I'm just disappointed like you about the missed opportunity.

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nemises said:

I was really excited when they announced this. Now I'm just disappointed like you about the missed opportunity.

Well the new bracelet got it already, i think they were aiming for future gear to have these rather than updating past ones. Either way, there are 2 ways to go about this:

1. Seperate balancing for our region (which probably will never happen)

2. Update our bonuses  / stats from unity / collections etc to match what KR has as skills were balanced around those bonuses aswel.

One way or another cant make everyone happy.

guess what, more bugs. People DMed me today about ice helix which is VERY vital for a Soulfighter's reset in arena or 6v6 is bugged. It doesnt give an anima stack when it doesn't hit anything anymore GJ NCSoft more gamebreaking bugs that u will never fix AGAIN.

4 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

guess what, more bugs. People DMed me today about ice helix which is VERY vital for a Soulfighter's reset in arena or 6v6 is bugged. It doesnt give an anima stack when it doesn't hit anything anymore GJ NCSoft more gamebreaking bugs that u will never fix AGAIN.

As this bug is new, expect it to be fixed asap, in 2024 maybe.

On the other hand I can understand that they aren't fixing to much anymore for the UE3 as they hopefully put more ressources atm in the UE4 development (hopefully a real pc version). However the game should stay playable until the secret day of UE4 release or they would need to re-release the game under an other name with an other publisher in the west.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:32 AM, Grimoir said:

Well the new bracelet got it already, i think they were aiming for future gear to have these rather than updating past ones. Either way, there are 2 ways to go about this:

1. Seperate balancing for our region (which probably will never happen)2. Update our bonuses  / stats from unity / collections etc to match what KR has as skills were balanced around those bonuses aswel.

One way or another cant make everyone happy.

You don't even know wtf I'm talking about, gear shmear, no one cares, I'm talking about the 3 damage modifiers for skills.