Premium Membership (7-days) for 0 Hongmoon Coins

Hime

• NCSOFT

Hello Cricket,

Available on Wednesday, Premium Membership (7-days) will be available to all players for 0 Hongmoon Coin. This can be claimed until April 1. We’ll also have additional special events to share with you later this week so keep an eye out for that. Stay well and keep safe!

• Like 1

finally about time yall appreciated us, cause lately yall be acting shady no offense , with next event if all goes well and what ever special event yall have in store, with minimal bugs etc... i can see people taking a breathe of fresh air and enjoy the game a bit ..with additional gear we didnt have if its obtaINABLE ...

with alot of people at home looking for games to play , best time to try and draw new players. i wish we didnt have to claim the premium so soon tho, at least give us until season resets  but thanks... 

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Cricket,

Available on Wednesday, Premium Membership (7-days) will be available to all players for 0 Hongmoon Coin. This can be claimed until April 1. We’ll also have additional special events to share with you later this week so keep an eye out for that. Stay well and keep safe!

Thank you very much for this! The forum community (myself included) criticizes a lot about the design of this and that, which is sometimes reasonable / constructive criticism and sometimes... not, so I wanted to also say thank you to give credit when credit is due too to be fair. If we are going to criticize when we feel something is bad, then it is only right to say thank you when something is good. We, as players have our time and money (through purchases) invested into B&S just as NCsoft has invested time and money to make, maintain, and add content to the game. Though there are disagreements, I think most of us, on all sides, would like to see B&S be as good as possible.

Again, thank you very much for the free premium time! That's very nice of you!

• Like 2

• Hime unpinned this topic