New event

lillvargen

Seriously, low lvl players need to kill Mao twice to get the material to open jackpot for TT weap/acc?
People that can do that and TT/ET don't need the stuff thats available in jackpot. The said player can't enjoy anything else available for event token, cause he will need those to get TT/ET remenant to open the last stages. then he needs 350 gold to get the bait for the 50k pearls needed.

Not to talk about pvp remenants when pvp area is open only certain hours a day.

I was looking forward to that jackpot, it did give some good stuff when it still was free to open (without keys)

now if I want to be able to open it I will need to do that on my main char that don't need that stuff any more.

Ebon Realm will be swamped with pvp players again (or clans that decide on wich channel will be their own)

10 000 blooms for wings will be unreachable for everyone else. Put auto-hunt to the equation the players in those clans + their alts will have more obsidians/garnets then needed and brag about how many players come into that area and get killed at entrance. Hunters Refuge replay

There is an misunderstanding that also applied to me once the page about the new event went live.

The very first chest already gives gc weapon stage 1 and awaken raven stage 1 stuff and also the necklace that was originally from mao. With that starting gear most of the challenges of the event shoud be doable. Though, I have no idea how the remaining loot is distributed in the chests. Also it will be possible to buy the TT and ET tokens with event currency.

As for eben realm: I hope that the communitsy keeps it civilized and let each other farm there.

Mao material can also be purchased from Dragon Express, they just changed that. 

The only annoying ones are from PvP and fishing, but it's only like 7 wins. So in the end it's not that bad. 

well I have all TT acc and weapon, I don't pvp so that stage won't be opened. good thing the necklace is in first box. Still for a new player it will be a struggle to open all stages. As for the community keeping it civilized ehmmmm no comment :playdumb:

2 hours ago, Rysa said:

Mao material can also be purchased from Dragon Express, they just changed that. 

The only annoying ones are from PvP and fishing, but it's only like 7 wins. So in the end it's not that bad. 

It would be... except you can just do 1v1 and you'll eventually get those 7 wins. There will be enough people trying to get their wins that it shouldn't be an issue to get your 7 either.

At this point, getting a TT run and fishing will be the most annoying part I think... maybe the Ebon Blooms as well.

1 hour ago, lillvargen said:

well I have all TT acc and weapon, I don't pvp so that stage won't be opened. good thing the necklace is in first box. Still for a new player it will be a struggle to open all stages. As for the community keeping it civilized ehmmmm no comment :playdumb:

Well, if you have the TT gear, that character probably won't need the event. An alt, however could use it... and I don't PvP either... but just spamming 1v1s until you get your 7 wins (then never going back) won't be overly difficult.

All in all, this is a decent catch-up event if they've fixed the Den of the Ancients requirement.

Edited by SilverFoxR

well my alts are beyond TT so alt can't use it either. I don't even have 7 wins on my main lol. When I was new to this game (4 years ago) I tried 1v1, but that time there was alot of bots in game so that was no fun, never touched pvp after that

If you don't need TT gear anymore there are still free mats offered with this event. I would consider it normal not to find everything useful an event offers. It's not like the devs create a personal event for each single player.