Impossible to consistently farm rare elements

Genoaid

I've been looking through the crafting guild and I see that rare elements are kind of the basis of all crafting orders - only one problem though: there is no consistent place to farm them!!!!

It just says Party Dungeons on it for Aquiring location, but that is a bit too vague... If you want to farm these solo it seems a bit impossible?

Do correct me if I'm wrong - I've tried google-ing for answers and searching on youtube but I'm quite surprised that NO-ONE is actually covering this?!

You get 1 for each run of SST for example (RNG). It is farmable but same situation as with aynthing else it needs ages to farm so you rather do something else ingame thats gonna earn more.

Current way to earn the most: 1v1, 6v6, (booth assuming you actively play PVE since without you cant farm there) and recent newest dungeons.

dont know where i get them, just from running dungeons i assume

4TWD68Z.jpg

My other characters also got a few thousand of them.

A lot of them are left overs from the craftng boxes you got, i don't know if that changed the amount you get, you just dont need to open the boxes anymore i guess.

10 minutes ago, Arohk said:

dont know where i get them, just from running dungeons i assume

My other characters also got a few thousand of them.

A lot of them are left overs from the craftng boxes you got, i don't know if that changed the amount you get, you just dont need to open the boxes anymore i guess.

Before the recent changes they made to crafting, those material chests dropped like candies from dungeons to weeklies.  You know those artisan/master/grandmaster crafting chests, well those gave an abundance of rare elements.  They reduced the crafting time drastically, but nerfed the rare element drop rate as well as removed these crafting chests in the process.  So I can see why newer players are having trouble farming these rare elements.