New Event - You just don't care enough

AnnaReborn

Regarding the new event, when it got released I got happy cause I thought, after a long dry period I'm finally gonna be able to farm event on 5 characters(time consuming yeah, but rewarding) and get 1 oil each week on each character. But it's like taking candy from a baby, cause it's just flash news that the 5 vials u can get is not weekly, but for the whole duration of the event. So, I gave this company, mentally, a time-frame to either disapoint me for good or make be interested again. You just proved you don't care, you don't listen and you are legit and purposedly killing the game. I have been a supporter from the start, not a whale, but a supporter, I buy premium with real cash, every trove I would put in 50euros, yeah not the whale that's paying your rent, but even after all the disapointment, I stoped putting anything for trove, but I kept on buying premium with CASH, and every now and then, put in some EUR, because from my POV, i like supporting a game I enjoy.

But sadly to say, you just "killed me", and for the first time in my online gaming history I regret every single cent I've given you, unlike any other game I played and quited/got shut down. That's history you're making!

I wonder what are you going to do when the game has only your 10 swipers left, and they have no one to play the game with, cause you listened to no one; the whales, the F2P, the supporters...No one!

you give us a PVP map, that gives nothing but some fashion wings, that will cause nothing but quarrel yet again, when the community was begging for farmable content, you've ruined the economy of your own game, you did nothing about the gold sellers and you caused an inflaction never seen cause there is no way of getting stuff without HEAVY swiping. 

So, goodbye, the only company that gave nothing but disapointment. And enjoy running a game with nothing but 10 mega swipers in a few months - cause those ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ whales will keep swiping regardless, they don't need events, they don't need to farm, but I do, even though I've supported you for QUITE a while, it was never enough to call myself a whale or get anything easily, except for the 50 euros I would spend on trove for 3 consecutive troves. I'm still trying to understand why the events got nerfed, cause it was so time consuming to get 5 oils each week, 1 on each character, it's not like it was super easy, yet you managed to take it from us, the ability to farm, and thanks to you oils are now 800g, evolved stones are close to 50g, so don't tell me you can farm them in msp, cause I do MSP, and the outcome is miserable, prices wouldn't have spiked this much if the farm was balanced. 

Not to mention everything else wrong in this game right now, for example the sources for Elder scales and the amount we need is so heavily unbalanced, but that's words for another story, a story you're not even worthy of listening anymore.

GG, you killed it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnnaReborn said:

the events got nerfed

Not the events, but the dailies got nerfed and they created "events" from those mats. The pet pod and the sacred vial was a daily reward in KR version. This version went wrong long time ago...

In KR the raven weapon upgrade needs like 8 moonstone crystals per stage. Look this version...

RU version give out 14 day free premium because of this new disaster, we get another trove...

Edited by KzE

15 hours ago, AnnaReborn said:

Regarding the new event, when it got released I got happy cause I thought, after a long dry period I'm finally gonna be able to farm event on 5 characters(time consuming yeah, but rewarding) and get 1 oil each week on each character. But it's like taking candy from a baby, cause it's just flash news that the 5 vials u can get is not weekly, but for the whole duration of the event. So, I gave this company, mentally, a time-frame to either disapoint me for good or make be interested again. You just proved you don't care, you don't listen and you are legit and purposedly killing the game. I have been a supporter from the start, not a whale, but a supporter, I buy premium with real cash, every trove I would put in 50euros, yeah not the whale that's paying your rent, but even after all the disapointment, I stoped putting anything for trove, but I kept on buying premium with CASH, and every now and then, put in some EUR, because from my POV, i like supporting a game I enjoy.

But sadly to say, you just "killed me", and for the first time in my online gaming history I regret every single cent I've given you, unlike any other game I played and quited/got shut down. That's history you're making!

I wonder what are you going to do when the game has only your 10 swipers left, and they have no one to play the game with, cause you listened to no one; the whales, the F2P, the supporters...No one!

you give us a PVP map, that gives nothing but some fashion wings, that will cause nothing but quarrel yet again, when the community was begging for farmable content, you've ruined the economy of your own game, you did nothing about the gold sellers and you caused an inflaction never seen cause there is no way of getting stuff without HEAVY swiping. 

This represents what I want to say too.

Do you think it is so easy to farm oils previously such that you remove it (by making it so unreasonably hard by fishing 20 hrs a day or by now limitting 5 oils PER EVENT) now (recently from few recent events)?

You know WE PUT IN OUR LIVES in the game. With 5 characters, we have always needed to play for around 5 hours a day to usually complete all the event requirements to get that 1 oil per character per week.

In weekends? We have raids to do because YES without getting gold from raids how to cope up with SO MANY items needed to upgrade your so many stuffs? (pet packs, gems fragments needed like mad, oblivion fragments, weapon upgrade materials etc etc)

I put in my life, and like the guy above said, you now don't seem to care about the P2W hard worker players like us (me and him) anymore, well then Forget it~~~~~

Not going to farm so much anymore from this upcoming events onwards, just probably going to do Mains and get tat 5 oils for the event, because you are limited to 5 anyway.

1 hour each day, no longer 5 hours per day of hard working BnS. I guess this is the start of me losing interest in the game, and slowly when the next next event is still the same, Will probably start raid logging o.o, and in the end quit it entirely after realizing it is impossible to get 150+ oils to upgrade your next tier of soul.

So to all the people complaining about the account restriction of oils: I think this i right. Events shouldn't reward players for having 11 toons to play. I have 11 toons myself and feel like this isn't right. However I also said in the past, that you should be able to farm the amount of event oils on one character, which others get on several characters. Why? Because you also need time to farm those oils on one character. Furthermore people could choose themselves with which character(s!) they want to enjoy the event. The restriction for 5 oils per account is more than questionable in times you need more and more of those.

Edited by Nemises

8 hours ago, Nemises said:

So to all the people complaining about the account restriction of oils: I think this i right. Events shouldn't reward players for having 11 toons to play. I have 11 toons myself and feel like this isn't right. However I also said in the past, that you should be able to farm the amount of event oils on one character others make on several characters. Why? Because you also need time to farm those oils on one character. Furthermore people could choose themselves with which character(s!) they want to enjoy the event. The restriction for 5 oils per account is more than questionable in times you need more and more of those.

yes, soul need 300++ oils, heart needs 160++ oils how long will you get maxed this when we got only 5 a month? 
and you only play 1 characters for event? and how can i play other of my alt, they need oils too. 
maybe im wrong to understand what you want to say.

The thing about oils and pet packs is that the last tier upgrades are not meant to be gotten until those are the only thing left to do. That's why they nerfed the oil gain and why the last tier upgrades cost so much. The currently best soul or heart or talisman are sort of meant to be something you do AFTER you have upgraded everything else there is to do aka weapon, accessories etc. Only reason the best tier items cost so much is simply to give the people who have maxed out everything else something to do or to have people pay.

You can get a good soul and heart with very little oils, you don't need much to get a good boost. But people just look at the very best item and they want that power basically instantly when it is said to be something to work towards in a very long time period. Sad truth is you either need lots time or money in most mmo games these days, especially Korean mmo games.

You don't need 300 oils to get a good soul that gives you a good boost, you only need like 5 oils for a decent soul.

Basically they don't want you to focus on upgrading soul/heart to max and you shouldn't either. It's not worth it to max them with that many oils unless you are an elitist who wants to min max damage and have the absolute highest damage possible at all times. Same would go for the gems, not worth it if you already have decent ones. Nice to have them of course, but not worth the trouble. Just focus on other gear that gives you more damage after having good soul/heart/gems.

And compared to some other games I know, farming in BnS is like nothing. In another game I know, to get currently best gear to max in that game you are looking at minimum 10 years of dailies and farming every single day. 20 years if casual. So yea getting stuff in BnS is not too horrible so far. In fact it has gotten slightly easier.

Edited by Amarathiel

1 hour ago, Bacote said:

yes, soul need 300++ oils, heart needs 160++ oils how long will you get maxed this when we got only 5 a month? 
and you only play 1 characters for event? and how can i play other of my alt, they need oils too. 

They want you to buy it, not earn it.

• Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Fortunaea:

Really really wish they'd make f9 relevant again. Others just go off and buy gold in bulk with paypal or something and f9 rots :<

If they don't stop throwing tons of gold into the game like they did with HR (and they won't!), that won't change.

1 hour ago, Amarathiel said:

The thing about oils and pet packs is that the last tier upgrades are not meant to be gotten until those are the only thing left to do. That's why they nerfed the oil gain and why the last tier upgrades cost so much. The currently best soul or heart or talisman are sort of meant to be something you do AFTER you have upgraded everything else there is to do aka weapon, accessories etc. Only reason the best tier items cost so much is simply to give the people who have maxed out everything else something to do or to have people pay.

You can get a good soul and heart with very little oils, you don't need much to get a good boost. But people just look at the very best item and they want that power basically instantly when it is said to be something to work towards in a very long time period. Sad truth is you either need lots time or money in most mmo games these days, especially Korean mmo games.

You don't need 300 oils to get a good soul that gives you a good boost, you only need like 5 oils for a decent soul.

Basically they don't want you to focus on upgrading soul/heart to max and you shouldn't either. It's not worth it to max them with that many oils unless you are an elitist who wants to min max damage and have the absolute highest damage possible at all times. Same would go for the gems, not worth it if you already have decent ones. Nice to have them of course, but not worth the trouble. Just focus on other gear that gives you more damage after having good soul/heart/gems.

And compared to some other games I know, farming in BnS is like nothing. In another game I know, to get currently best gear to max in that game you are looking at minimum 10 years of dailies and farming every single day. 20 years if casual. So yea getting stuff in BnS is not too horrible so far. In fact it has gotten slightly easier.

You must be new around here. 

13 hours ago, Bacote said:

You didn't understand it. So TL;DR:

- The amount of oils gained from an event should be the same as before

- The full amount of oils should be farmable by one character (therefore accountwide restriction)

• 4 weeks later...

they still give 5 per account, we need 5 per weeks or 5 per char so we can stay 1or 2 step behinds whale $. if still continue like this i think i will out of the competitions, i play 6 hours a day at least, because i still enjoy the game for now.