Sign in to follow this  
Cor

Another update another nail in the coffin

They keep making everything more and more time consuming, like it isn't already. Everyone's quitting and they do nothing to bring anyone back, not to mention the P2W is getting worse and worse. 

Belido   

Wohoo, "Mushin Tower (now with faster opening doors)" - so they are still listening :smirk:

There was a huge backlash when they gave us 8 Daylis per day so they where forced to reduce it back to 6 which was supposed to be 4 and now they think its a good idea ? Its not like the playerbase is different now just smaller due to stuff like this.

Nemises   
On 21.3.2020 at 10:01 PM, Belido said:

Wohoo, "Mushin Tower (now with faster opening doors)" - so they are still listening 

There's a light at the end of the tunnel :smirk:

Was waiting to see these skill "updates" was thinking "oh good they gonna nerf Ice FM, Wardens, and Archers finally", nope not a single actual balance change in the entire list, it's all just fluff bs.

Glad too I can finally feel confident when I finally uninstall the game today. 

Cor   
7 hours ago, Indifferent said:

SO... where is nail...? Have time play don't have, go to work or whatever u have to do... What exactly do you expect in GAME...? They can decrease to increase and backwards to remove completed YOUR so loved "Groundhog-Day"...

You are just ignorant if you don't see it. Just go look at the Q4 earnings thats what happens when they continously treat the playerbase like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Well... new system have 4X times more resurses as my PC and I play all places and dont have that big lag at the moment at 4 graphic set. And I don't expect to continue with today's my PC, and with new one i would like to use it all. Now u sound like this link to you...