Another update another nail in the coffin

Cor

Was waiting to see these skill "updates" was thinking "oh good they gonna nerf Ice FM, Wardens, and Archers finally", nope not a single actual balance change in the entire list, it's all just fluff bs.

Glad too I can finally feel confident when I finally uninstall the game today. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:52 AM, Cor said:

SO... where is nail...? Have time play don't have, go to work or whatever u have to do... What exactly do you expect in GAME...? They can decrease to increase and backwards to remove completed YOUR so loved "Groundhog-Day"...

7 hours ago, Indifferent said:

SO... where is nail...? Have time play don't have, go to work or whatever u have to do... What exactly do you expect in GAME...? They can decrease to increase and backwards to remove completed YOUR so loved "Groundhog-Day"...

You are just ignorant if you don't see it. Just go look at the Q4 earnings thats what happens when they continously treat the playerbase like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Well... new system have 4X times more resurses as my PC and I play all places and dont have that big lag at the moment at 4 graphic set. And I don't expect to continue with today's my PC, and with new one i would like to use it all. Now u sound like this link to you...