Blade & Soul: Forgotten Souls Events Preview

Cyan

vor 4 Stunden schrieb iClean:

They didn't state this Ebon Bloom gonna be a PvP zone.?

If so , im gonna pass, because it very much one of the event for whales clan to control again.

I hope the lower gear can farm in there for over 30 mins before their butt laying on the ground.

the answer is here:

Zitat

The Ebon Hunting Grounds, located in the Ebon Realm, is an event zone that will be open all hours of the day that can be accessed by approaching the Ebondrake Illusionist by Cardinal Gates in the South District of Zaiwei. A new feature, auto-hunting, is also available only in this event zone.

Ebon Blooms are the currency for this event, and they’ll be a challenge to get as you compete with other players in PvP combat!

So it's not only a PvP zone, they also made you AFK farm-able for whales!

And yes ,I guess I am alos going to pass.

So PvP accessories from doing high level PvE.....STILL...

More dailies, sure you will add 1-2 easy ones but now you'll be wanting us to do 10-13 a day to get rewards, which means really you just added 1-3 extra things for the same reward, so much for running those alts some of us spent hundreds of hours on....the VAST majority of players don't even do the EIGHT dailies you have now and you're bumping it up to THIRTEEN......incredible how out of touch you are with your own game. 

TOI and Trial arena buffed, bet the rewards didn't get buffed tho.....

Total number of event Pet Pods and Sacreds hard capped at 10 and 5 for the entire event....

Raid and Den requirements for people to get Raven Gear and a low level GC weapon....typically don't players doing raids and Den have surpassed this level of gear.......

More and more P2W being added into the shop on a daily basis all the while the same mats and items are made much more scarce in the game itself, and not even at a REASONABLE price.....

Le Sigh......

And all this while your game goes swirling around the toilet going ever so quickly into the sewer permanently. 

Edited by Noface007

@Quang12345  Cyan went ahead and answered some player questions about  the patch on reddit(Thanks, Cyan! Appreciate the extra time you took fleshing out some of the details for us).  This particular branch of the conversation covers  your question about the limits  being weekly resets or duration of event(Cyan responded that the limits would NOT reset from his understanding).

On 20/03/2020 at 8:59 PM, Cyan said:
  1. (...)
  2. We'll have the evaluate with the dev team once the event is out but with the materials and items being given out, most players should see an increase in overall gear level.

• Remove PvP from the new auto-hunting zone because it doesn't make any sense.
  • Remove Mao/TT/ET Remnants as mats for Box Stage 9/11/12 because if you're able to clear TT/ET it already means that your gear is better than the box's rewards, which doesn't make any sense either.
  • It's an "event", not a chore. Make it accessible and rewarding for all alts.

In the Reward list is a Legendary Soul Badge listed ... so can you choose ANY fused badge that is available for the Class im opening it, or ist it like only the Ones that you can exchange at the moment at the NPC?

Edited by MeiLwun

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, there's been a few questions and a couple updates so I'll try and answer below:

1. Gem slots will work like they have traditionally so the amount you'll get is random.
  2. The Mystic Badge is the Temple of Eluvium Badge.
  3. Soul Badge is obtained by getting a Legendary Soul Badge Exchange Token (to exchange at Junsorei) from the chests. This is the same token used in the Blade & Soulmate events.
  4. Den of the Ancient Remnant will be added to the Dragon Express along side the Nightfall Sanctuary and Scarlet Conservatory Remnants for 20 Call to Arms Tokens.

We're adding a few more pieces of information to the events article to state what I said above and small changes made to the Daily Login.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, there's been a few questions and a couple updates so I'll try and answer below:

1. Gem slots will work like they have traditionally so the amount you'll get is random.
  3. Soul Badge is obtained by getting a Legendary Soul Badge Exchange Token (to exchange at Junsorei) from the chests. This is the same token used in the Blade & Soulmate events.
  4. Den of the Ancient Remnant will be added to the Dragon Express along side the Nightfall Sanctuary and Scarlet Conservatory Remnants for 20 Call to Arms Tokens.

We're adding a few more pieces of information to the events article to state what I said above and small changes made to the Daily Login.

Thank you.

Please remove the requirement of fishing from events, it is so stupid.

Anyone knows if it is possible to open the first 2 stages on an alt and then send it to your main?
Because What I am missing on my main are TT Ring/Earring as well as Necklace and Gloves (gloves I am working on skipping by doing H0)
The Weapon I got Shadowforge 9 already which is equivalent to Grand Celestial 9
So I dont need it on Main, but would really take it on alt...

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

Thank you.

Hi, could you please add the 1vs1 pvp token for Call to Arms Tokens too? :HajoonCheer: Or atleast we don't have to win the match to get the tokens? :'D

On 3/24/2020 at 6:26 AM, RyVerseLy said:

Hi, could you please add the 1vs1 pvp token for Call to Arms Tokens too? :HajoonCheer: Or atleast we don't have to win the match to get the tokens? :'D

@Cyan this is honestly true. I dont like pvp and I dont want to pvp and now is forced to do pvp.

I thought this game is mainly pve. If possible please add this remnant with arm tokens.....

or atleast dont need to win, yes... because surely people who dont do Pvp will be killed instantly by these pvp players....

vor 2 Stunden schrieb prietess:

@Cyan this is honestly true. I dont like pvp and I dont want to pvp and now is forced to do pvp.

I dont like PVE and i dont want to PVE but i am forced to PVE. What about this ? PVP Players are asking for the removel of PVE since years now and nothing happened.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb prietess:

or atleast dont need to win, yes... because surely people who dont do Pvp will be killed instantly by these pvp players....

If you dont need to win it means people will just afk there but one of the reasons for such a thing is probably to get some players interested in PVP. While you may dislike PVP other people might like it but havent played it much yet and they might get interested now cause alot of players play PVP in this Event.

Its not like Bronze is going to be hard anyway i mean even nowdays you get completly garbrage players in bronze they are litterly brain AFK and just spam their buttons now imagine all the PVE Players going into PVP for this Event its not like they are any better than what i just described. Its gonna be really easy to get the wins you need for this quest.

P.S most good PVP Players dont have any chars in bronze anymore.

• Hime unpinned this topic