Low rank queuing with high gold to get full silver match up in bg

Miggy Miggs

Gold qing with bronze ...free balling they way to higher ranking at brinze player expense ...getting monkey match ups ..am literally 1420 and fighting a gold team with no gold on my side worst experience ever in nova core too....which we all know how long and boring that is ....please add a forfeit button ...

If you guys dont plan on fixing the match making lease u can do is put a leech on it,its unfair for people to fight some ridiculous match making match up that people bend to their rules....if gold and gold dont queue qold and a 1500 person queue ...anything else cant happen ...

Just like how you get time ban from bg if u crash yet crashing is a most likely a prob on your side ... But we pay for it...you die before crash ..load game your dead we pay for it.

So much unfair treatment going on...reason why people are so toxic in this game cause the game brings out the worst in people ...and thats an honest opinion.

Add restriction to stuff in game and let people enjoy the game for once ..before it dies.

I really need to take a break from this game really sometime i just wanna just explode from anger ..then i realize i need to take a break.

Just gonna say this, cause i spend money on this game just like everyone else who does... Yall need some more quality of life changes ...been forever since we got one .. Faster balance changes ..feels like every 6 months now or 3 months .

Not even getting my hopes up about this one . wouldnt be supprise if i saw increase frost tornado pvp damage..just for the fun of it at peoples expense ... Now i know what ker... Was feeling i need a break

Edited by Miggy Miggs

what do you want them to fix exactly? If bronze is queued with higher ranks it simply means there werent enough players in the queue to form parties. would you rather get bronze players for the match to start or wait over hour in matchmaking to see if anyone else will queue up?

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

what do you want them to fix exactly? If bronze is queued with higher ranks it simply means there werent enough players in the queue to form parties. would you rather get bronze players for the match to start or wait over hour in matchmaking to see if anyone else will queue up?

In other games if you queue with ppl that are way higher than you, you get a matchmade game where you play against all ppl that are higher than you. making it a hard game, on top of it you get less reward/points. Guess the OP point is really valid in this case, people exploiting the system for fast benefit shouldn't be like this.

Edited by pingal1ty

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its not hard to comprehend this so ill say this once. .. If a gold queue with a bronze person the game will balance out the rank against a full silver team or a silver bronze team.... Because 1650 can be drowned down by bronze and silver so they will average 1490 ... Or less so the odds of the other team having someone that us gold is pretty low ...they do this and the game wont even give them a gold match up anytime soon ..because of how simple match maki g algorithm is

8 hours ago, KzE said:

Another easy fix. Instead of making average from 2 man premade, count the lower rank with same rank, as the higher ranked.

Omg thats such a smart idea totally agree with this..count the person as same rank as higher person ...at least ppl cant bend rules ...its fair at most

2 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

In other games if you queue with ppl that are way higher than you, you get a matchmade game where you play against all ppl that are higher than you. making it a hard game, on top of it you get less reward/points. Guess the OP point is really valid in this case, people exploiting the system for fast benefit shouldn't be like this.

Ikr literally i was pulled into 3 gold match up at bronze lvl .... And my team literally where guyz u would expect to be silver while that bronze gear was 2k plus ap on next team..its such a cheap move ...that can easily be fixed

The big problem is that not many people currently in bg match you with what there is. Secondly, the score in gold silver and bronze depends on the class you play, it is not the same if you play warlock than if you play gunner the ranking depends on the number of players in a certain class you can be gold in warlock if you win 5 games in a row while you need twice as much if you play warden or gunner which is linked to the gear you have in a certain class due to the imbalance there is so complaining does not make sense. BG has been broken for a long time in that aspect it is not the same to have a gunner incinerator 9 than an archer incinerator 9