Blade & Soul: Forgotten Souls Update Preview Livestream Canceled

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

Even though we just announced the upcoming Blade & Soul: Forgotten Souls update, we wanted to let you know that our usual update preview livestream will be canceled. The Blade & Soul team is currently working from home and will be doing so for the next few weeks due to the evolving situation with COVID-19.

We are disappointed to not be able to preview the new Forgotten Souls content with you, but the Blade & Soul team is taking every precaution to keep all our staff safe and healthy by following the recommendations of the CDC and our local government. Fortunately, we are expecting minimal impact, if any, to the update launching on March 25. Our team is still working hard and Customer Support remains readily available for any player issue you may have. If any of this should change, we will let you know immediately via our regular channels.  

Stay safe and healthy, Jyansei. Remember to wash your hands regularly and if needed, self-isolate in the nearest heroic dungeon. We thank you for your support and understanding through these unprecedented times.

Regards, the Blade & Soul team

• Like 2

• Cyan changed the title to Blade & Soul: Forgotten Souls Update Preview Livestream Canceled
  • NCSOFT
1 hour ago, EasleyRR said:

"Preview all the item and system changes in our article here."

Where is the article?

Oh! The article will be coming out later this week. Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

I'm from Italy really close to red zone and i still go to work kekw . Anyway is not like stream will say something good since after most of things are changed for live patch ^^:YeharaBig:

I never viewed the streams as something to use to "Stock up" or "Prepare" materials or to try to scout marketplace changes or to get a head of the curve.. I really dono why any one ever used it for that. I just enjoy seeing them preview things like new dungeon, New events, New Outfit,  New areas and more, Or just Talk about the game in general.

• Hime unpinned this topic