Disable aircombos in pve

pingal1ty

They have no other purpose than annoying the melee players, yet 4 years the game is running and people can't disable they're F skill which takes 3 seconds to do it. You can't fight human stupidity but you can limit what they can do, can't you? Hopefully the devs do cap it to pvp.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb pingal1ty:

They have no other purpose than annoying the melee players, yet 4 years the game is running and people can't disable they're F skill which takes 3 seconds to do it. You can't fight human stupidity but you can limit what they can do, can't you? Hopefully the devs do cap it to pvp.

There where mechs you needed aerial for but nowdays it not usefull at all anymore. Now we need to look into the future and KR recently announced Naryu Sactum to be rereleased why shouldnt they rerelease the dungeon where you needed aerial mech ?

I dont remember anymore which dungeon it was its to long ago.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb pingal1ty:

They have no other purpose than annoying the melee players, yet 4 years the game is running and people can't disable they're F skill which takes 3 seconds to do it. You can't fight human stupidity but you can limit what they can do, can't you?

Keep in Mind, not every class can disable the Knockup skill. On my Summoner Knockup is on the same key as knockdown and i cant disable knockup, well at least i couldnt when i checked last time a few month ago. So you might not call people stupid for the stupidity of NC-Soft who simply dont giv people a chance to disable knockup ;)

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There where mechs you needed aerial for but nowdays it not usefull at all anymore. Now we need to look into the future and KR recently announced Naryu Sactum to be rereleased why shouldnt they rerelease the dungeon where you needed aerial mech ?

I dont remember anymore which dungeon it was its to long ago.

There was no dungeon where you did air the boss, troll.

27 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Keep in Mind, not every class can disable the Knockup skill. On my Summoner Knockup is on the same key as knockdown and i cant disable knockup, well at least i couldnt when i checked last time a few month ago. So you might not call people stupid for the stupidity of NC-Soft who simply dont giv people a chance to disable knockup ;)

http://puu.sh/FlCFK/de139a90c2.jpg http://puu.sh/FlCFK/de139a90c2.jpg <-- pretty sure all classes can do this.

20 minutes ago, KzE said:

Its easier to make bosses knock-up resistant.

Yes that's another solution with same result, good suggestion.

Edited by pingal1ty

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You aried the boss in desolate tomb for extra time/ It was either pounce with the cat, grab or aerial.

Naryu Foundry, you had to air the first boss over the flame wall or he would get a buff from it.

BT, you had to air the third bosses over the lasers or they would get a buff, and 3 stacks were instant wipe.

i cant think of anything else right now.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

Relevant content Naryu Foundry nowadays, yes

Well that wasn't what you were, implied, asking for.

On 17.3.2020 at 4:38 PM, pingal1ty said:

There was no dungeon where you did air the boss, troll.

On 17.3.2020 at 8:14 PM, pingal1ty said:

Relevant content Naryu Foundry nowadays, yes

And of course the devs don't plan any further dungeons with this kind of mechanic /kappa

The annoying knock up of bosses + air combo is 50% a lack of communication in the party and 50% players aren't able to handle their class. So there is only one reason for patching it out of the game: the players have become too dumb to play this game.