Sign in to follow this  
Powesedor

Can't start the game

Hi there, I've recently came back to BnS (or at least I intended to), I installed the launcher and then procided to install the game but instead of installing the game on the Default location I installed it on D:\ drive, because my sdd didn't have space. The launcher appears to run smoothly but when I click Start Game the game won't launch. Hav tried to reinstall the game, twick a bit the launcher settings but nothing appear to work. I run it on a desktop withou bluetooth so that usual problem can't be my case. Please help, and thanks in advance!

Hyunkel   

Hi Powesedor,

Have you contacted Support about the issue ? They may be able to troubleshoot it for you.

5 hours ago, Hyunkel said:

Hi Powesedor,

Have you contacted Support about the issue ? They may be able to troubleshoot it for you.

Yes, a few hours ago. Waiting for the response. Meanwhile was wondering if someone has had the same problem or has any fix I can try

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2020 at 2:39 PM, Powesedor said:

Hi there, I've recently came back to BnS (or at least I intended to), I installed the launcher and then procided to install the game but instead of installing the game on the Default location I installed it on D:\ drive, because my sdd didn't have space. The launcher appears to run smoothly but when I click Start Game the game won't launch. Hav tried to reinstall the game, twick a bit the launcher settings but nothing appear to work. I run it on a desktop withou bluetooth so that usual problem can't be my case. Please help, and thanks in advance!

Reinstall NC Launcher 2, and instead of Re-Installing the game, you will see a bottom to find your existing installation next to play button, You have to link your NC Launcher with your installed directory, for example > D:\Location\Blade and Soul\BNS, you have to select BNS folder, selecting "Blade and Soul" or however you named it won't work, be sure to go inside the folder and select BNS folder, other wise Launcher won't be able to pick up installation location.

Edited by SayhaSeer

Injan   

You might wanna try also another thing, turn off rivatuner/afterburner software if you are using it, or any simillar program.

I could not launch 64bit client at all, and with 32bit i was constantly crashing at mushin tower, and when quest got me there i was literaly unable to play beacause as soon as i loaded in i would crash due to too many people around (yup disabling them also did not help).

As soon as i disabled afterburner and riva everything worked fine.