3rd spec Scythe Warlock

makinelit

What about the 3rd spec warlock use a gorgeous Scythe. and i know if bns wants to do this they will make best Scythe class !!

more dark
more powerfull
more mobility (sadface xD)
and more everything

Best regards :HajoonCheer:

Edited by makinelit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, they showed us once a vid with 3rd specs of sum and wl but NC usually changes those anyway.

To get a Scythe as a legit weapon would be impossible. We have razor. The end of story. They won't make a special weapon just so u can play 3rd wl spec, let's be real. Another thing if it would be one of our skills, that makes our razor look like giant ass scythe. But if we are talkin about Scythe, then it means it would made our wl more melee... at least on paper. We are thinking about sth like BM 3rd spec suddenly being able to use long range attacks. I guess u were thinking about sth similar? Warlock ranged class with a few skills on melee? Otherwise, it would be just for show.

For now we saw that they are thinking about creating a giant ass Thrall that can use Dragoncall. The only issue with this is that it means the higher damage would have to be compensated by making pure wl pepega without summoning Thrall. Well, unless we think about "Awakening" our Thrall only during sb...However, many things might change until then.

I just hope this class will finally get some love although i highly doubt it. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, GrimQueen said:

To get a Scythe as a legit weapon would be impossible. We have razor. The end of story. They won't make a special weapon just so u can play 3rd wl spec, let's be real. Another thing if it would be one of our skills, that makes our razor look like giant ass scythe.

This is probably how it will happen. There is precedent for this too. In Guild Wars 2 (another NCSOFT game) they have just that with the Necromancer. Where the scepter turns into a scythe and is used to attack with various skills. Bloodlust only need to follow Arenanet's way of making that happen.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 1:55 PM, Sayahell said:

warlock is dead  class !  alot of ppl reroll ! only support without xml ice no dmg

I wouldn't say that it's a dead class. Saying it like that makes me think of someone who left the game when the pathces came out but is still salty about the class.
From my personal experience, at some hour i even have a hard time to find a party without another warlock already in it XD

I play without xml but tried it once. For me, with ping fluctuating between 120-240 (so far from optimal for playing WL) the difference was barely 300k dps. 
Let's be honest, warlock starts dealing proper dmg on higher lvl. Once we get to proper higher gear and we actually know how to play the class (AND have low ping + have some unity levels) warlock is actually cool. 
I say the dmg also depends on the dungeon. In WC, for example, I have trouble to maintain the usual sustain because soul separation sucks hard in that dungeon.

But oh well, i use 64 ver without using any xml, mods etc. to optimalise the gameplay rn because i pefer to stay away from those as I prefer not to lie to myself too much. Using basic macro is max i can do without feeling bad about it XD
Next year we will get our own 3rd spec with most likely (seeing how they went with their original idea for summoner) giant thrall throwing dragoncalls, so some people will certainly come back just to try it out^^