I know am not trippin!!

Miggy Miggs

Ok i know am not insane t ...since recently i been noticing something when i get knock down.

i notice this like 4 times now.

one time i was in arena .a bm kd me after i roll and  i held my escapes for a second before i ground counter and he kd me right after....all my skills went blank ....my tab esc disappears and i cant get out of the cc until the duration ends ..

then again i was in bg since night a wl kd me...i ground counter ...he kd me right after all my skills went blank....

idk if this a bug are something but all those time i had my escape available but they dont light up at all...i was on a kfm. so idk.  

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Thebeatle:

You are probably stunned, escape skills on the ground are disabled during stun. It always happens to me too, there is no way out, just accept death.. xD

He is talking about tab escape aswell and this is not disabled on stun only when you get thrown against wall.

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

He is talking about tab escape aswell and this is not disabled on stun only when you get thrown against wall.

With me, the tab is also disabled, if I get stunned on the ground, before or after a kd.