PvP Summi, FM or SF?

darthBaal

Soul fighter is the best of thoose 3.

6v6: Force Master

1v1: Soul fighter

3v3: Soul fighter

Even tho i say Force Master is better in 6v6 Soul fighter is not that much weaker compared to Force Master if they wouldnt have Tornado Force Master would be actully weak but this skill is godlike unfourtunetly its only supposed to break the defence but it also has the potential to oneshot you.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Raeven:

^ this dude is full of rubbish.. Play whatever class you are best at.  

He asks about thoose 3 classes. Maybe he does only have thoose 3 classes and dosent want to lvl another char since story is boring af and cant be skipped without real money.

To what ive read about you:

1. you complain about cheaters but cant give proof of a single cheater.

2. You are not open to argue why you may be right or wrong.

3. You call others noob without knowing how they play.

Now you call me "full of rubbish" cause i state my oppinion about PVP related stuff. Me ? someone who plays since day 1 and beats top 5 players regulary ? (not always of course i am not that good but i have a chance) and does have enough experience to tell you what every single animation which is used in PVP can do ?

I am very sure i have enough knowledge to atleast answer whats the strogest class of theese 3.

Please inform yourselfe before posting stuff and insulting others and if you wanna be happy here in forum you need to learn how to argue whay you oppinion might be better or more correct than others.

@darthBaal

Now back to you dont listen to what Raeven wrote but i do agree that you should play whatever is the most fun to you and not care about strengh of the classes.

BM and Soul fighter are the strongest classes currently (didnt count in third spec des cause i am still not sure how to rate it).

Force Master is mid tier just like Summoner but Summoner needs to play crazy good otherwise you will have a hard time in higher ranking. If a class can be predicted its getting weak and summoner is a class which can be predicted very easily.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 3/13/2020 at 2:35 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

He asks about thoose 3 classes. Maybe he does only have thoose 3 classes and dosent want to lvl another char since story is boring af and cant be skipped without real money.

To what ive read about you:

1. you complain about cheaters but cant give proof of a single cheater.

2. You are not open to argue why you may be right or wrong.

3. You call others noob without knowing how they play.

Now you call me "full of rubbish" cause i state my oppinion about PVP related stuff. Me ? someone who plays since day 1 and beats top 5 players regulary ? (not always of course i am not that good but i have a chance) and does have enough experience to tell you what every single animation which is used in PVP can do ?

I am very sure i have enough knowledge to atleast answer whats the strogest class of theese 3.

Please inform yourselfe before posting stuff and insulting others and if you wanna be happy here in forum you need to learn how to argue whay you oppinion might be better or more correct than others.

@darthBaal

Now back to you dont listen to what Raeven wrote but i do agree that you should play whatever is the most fun to you and not care about strengh of the classes.

BM and Soul fighter are the strongest classes currently (didnt count in third spec des cause i am still not sure how to rate it).

Force Master is mid tier just like Summoner but Summoner needs to play crazy good otherwise you will have a hard time in higher ranking. If a class can be predicted its getting weak and summoner is a class which can be predicted very easily.

LOL you type an entire book to answer a 1 line response..   "strongest" class is opinion based. Better off noob plays class liked most. 

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Raeven:

"strongest" class is opinion based. Better off noob plays class liked most. 

Its not entierly oppinion based. There is a meta and while some poeple argue about BM being first or SF or now Destroyer everyone is sure atleast one of them is the strongest while no one says Warlock is strongest.

If i post a meta it is pretty accurate and it will just be a lil different if its different at all from what Nagisa for example will write down. We will still have a similiar oppinion and thats cause thoose classes are actully that good or bad.

So I tried summits and I find it terribly unbalanced, especially for classes like sin, destro, kfm and archer.
For example, an archer penetrates a projectile resist and has a range far better than anyone else. KFM is immortal and when you figure out how to go through the defense and turns into a dog and kill it then ... Destro is something similar + spin to win.
Sin there, I admit that it is difficult to control.
But does he have to play more PvP than PvE in classes like Warlock, Gunslinger or Summoner?
It is only lv 60 summoner, although I have founded SF and FM, but I do not want to buy for 100 € vouchers and go through the complete story again, you do not want. They said they gave some LV60 vouchers but even though I play from the beginning, I never got any LV60 boost.

vor einer Stunde schrieb darthBaal:

Sin there, I admit that it is difficult to control.
But does he have to play more PvP than PvE in classes like Warlock, Gunslinger or Summoner?

Assasin needs to run nearly 24/7 against thoose 3 classes but i dont recommend playing assasin nowdays cause in higher skill group you need to be a very good player to outsmart ur enemy.

vor einer Stunde schrieb darthBaal:

I never got any LV60 boost.

Thats cause you never registered yourselfe for them.

I would recommend Summoner, it consistently been a decent/good class in the top 5 while FM and SF both had periods that they were trash.

SF right now is doing pretty well and FM is doing somewhat alright although you won't find a single one of them in a tournament in any region(for obvious reasons), but Summoner always viable both on low ratings and in high/tournament settings.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Captain WeebM@ster:

I would recommend Summoner, it consistently been a decent/good class in the top 5 while FM and SF both had periods that they were trash.

Decent yeah good no. Summoner really weak right now since its very easy to predict what a summoner will do next. Its pretty much you see KFM, SF, litterly anything that can block and you can go AFK or you are atleast as good as kellyqq for example.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Captain WeebM@ster:

SF right now is doing pretty well and FM is doing somewhat alright although you won't find a single one of them in a tournament in any region(for obvious reasons)

Obvious ? yeah there are no tournaments other then the private torunament i am holding on 4th of april (btw everyone is welcome to join). Soul fighter is in the top 3 of best classes even of best specs id say and most people ive seen (actual PVP Players even top 5) agree that sf is atleast on 2nd place right now. Force Master on the other hand is pretty mid tier just like summoner cause other than wallbang they got nothing.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Decent yeah good no. Summoner really weak right now since its very easy to predict what a summoner will do next. Its pretty much you see KFM, SF, litterly anything that can block and you can go AFK or you are atleast as good as kellyqq for example.

Obvious ? yeah there are no tournaments other then the private torunament i am holding on 4th of april (btw everyone is welcome to join). Soul fighter is in the top 3 of best classes even of best specs id say and most people ive seen (actual PVP Players even top 5) agree that sf is atleast on 2nd place right now. Force Master on the other hand is pretty mid tier just like summoner cause other than wallbang they got nothing.

At the moment no tournaments but i've already seen enough of them to know what classes are usually left out and which are not, also I have seen the Russian tournament 2 months ago and based my opinion on that too.

You can watch the whole tournament on Evrials channel.

Also, in my opinion, SF is 4th top after KFM, BM, Archer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 12:35 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Soul fighter is the best of thoose 3.

6v6: Force Master

1v1: Soul fighter

3v3: Soul fighter

Even tho i say Force Master is better in 6v6 Soul fighter is not that much weaker compared to Force Master if they wouldnt have Tornado Force Master would be actully weak but this skill is godlike unfourtunetly its only supposed to break the defence but it also has the potential to oneshot you.

Ya, that's my ranking between those three classes. If you want to rub salt in the wound, Summoner can be nye unkillable.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb ARC-1276:

Ya, that's my ranking between those three classes. If you want to rub salt in the wound, Summoner can be nye unkillable.

Not if you are not stupid. They have 3 kinds of defence. 1. Flower which gives them invis, counter messure simply wait 3 seconds so the animation ends. 2. Shield for 5 seconds thats down after 5 hits aswell, counter messure is simply wait 5 sec or hit 5 times. 3.  SS, counter messure simply attack him after animation ended.

While it is true summoner can be a pain in the ass the cat is helping the enemy more than its helping the summoner cause its 24/7 hitting into blocks which gives Soul fighter and KFM godmodes.

Its needs a really really good summoner player while other classes like BM/Destroyer can mostly just smash their buttons and have a high chance of winning.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:18 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Not if you are not stupid. They have 3 kinds of defence. 1. Flower which gives them invis, counter messure simply wait 3 seconds so the animation ends. 2. Shield for 5 seconds thats down after 5 hits aswell, counter messure is simply wait 5 sec or hit 5 times. 3.  SS, counter messure simply attack him after animation ended.

While it is true summoner can be a pain in the ass the cat is helping the enemy more than its helping the summoner cause its 24/7 hitting into blocks which gives Soul fighter and KFM godmodes.

Its needs a really really good summoner player while other classes like BM/Destroyer can mostly just smash their buttons and have a high chance of winning.

Well, Summoner does have cat sit which is the bane of any class with a static block...at least until BM got their buffs.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb ARC-1276:

Well, Summoner does have cat sit which is the bane of any class with a static block...at least until BM got their buffs.

Cat sit dosent matter really cause it got a cooldown. If you are a decent to good player you can outplay the cat without a problem. Simply look at the cat it will attack alot even if summoner dosent want to. This gives SF,KFM for example godmode cause of their block.

If we talk about 6v6 its even worse. Litterly every class got AOE skills which can do hundred of thousand or sometimes million dmg which kills the cat in an instant and the player that kills the cat will very likely not even notice he just killed the cat.

I am no Summoner main i dont even play summoner i just encounter them in PVP and tell you my experience. There are like 2 Summoner players at max that play good and one of them dosent even belong in EU. (Talking about EU only cause no experience about NA)