SS - farm prevent

AnnaReborn

So there is currently an issue going on in SSP. some cerulean are preventing the mining by killing the npcs defending it(1 shot cause its outdated content) not giving anyone a chance to prevent it from happening, we can kill them after the damage is done, which doesn't fix anything. So there is no way right now of getting soulstones from PVE, cause this is clearly a group of people monopolizing the soulstone prices.

Not even gonna discuss how much selfish can one be to even do such a thing, gonna skip right to the fact that you should by now, give us an updated content that could provide us soulstones, make them grindable again! Prevent this group of selfish people to hold the market of soulstones. Or just ignore this, as you always do. Just a thought. Help your game, before it dies out completely.

Edited by AnnaReborn
  • Like 1

Imo SSP should have been closed or rewamped a long time ago. Since none of them are done now this is what we are recieving. And dont talk about arena cause that is another source(PVP) to gain soulstones. In PVE, with its current monopolization, there is legit no source to aquire noticable amount of soulstones since Tower of Infinity boxes got rewamped and now only giving Moonstone Crystal as material.

1 hour ago, AnnaReborn said:

So there is currently an issue going on in SSP. some cerulean are preventing the mining by killing the npcs defending it(1 shot cause its outdated content) not giving anyone a chance to prevent it from happening, we can kill them after the damage is done, which doesn't fix anything. So there is no way right now of getting soulstones from PVE, cause this is clearly a group of people monopolizing the soulstone prices.

Not even gonna discuss how much selfish can one be to even do such a thing, gonna skip right to the fact that you should by now, give us an updated content that could provide us soulstones, make them grindable again! Prevent this group of selfish people to hold the market of soulstones. Or just ignore this, as you always do. Just a thought. Help your game, before it dies out completely.

So you are blaming people at SSP for doing what the area is intended for mainly faction vs faction.?

• Like 1

Have to agree with Grimoir here. Those Cerueal are just doing what was meant to be done in SSP. It's a faction war area.

Talking about selfishness, when SSP was released many players switched to crimson to farm there better which basically killed the pvp aspect and preventing the remaining cerulean players from getting anything from SSP.

The solution would be just bring Soulstone back to say.. Misty woods and The beach at that Hoghshead pastures. Still risk of being killed by opposing faction but more place to farm and to my experience, once SSP out Misty Woods and The beach are mostly safe at least in my usual playtime. 

For a true PVE Source.. Tomb Of Exile used to drop two of them in a bundle.. which of course removed :JinsoyunPale:I want it back TBH as it's the ONLY true PVE source which one cannot get screwed over by other players. 

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

For a true PVE Source.. Tomb Of Exile used to drop two of them in a bundle.. which of course removed :JinsoyunPale:I want it back TBH as it's the ONLY true PVE source which one cannot get screwed over by other players. 

if i recall good they removed those due to bots farming them.

2 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

just another material locked behind pvp.

Soulstone technically is a PVP material, and always was xD

Anyway, i would be all for scaling SSP to current gear etc, but that would change much since a one faction sided server would still not make it the content its supposed to be.

Better way would be an entire PVE area.

Soul stones increases drasticlly in price recently and Moonstones decreases in price so its fine i think. I mean it freaking easy to get Soul stones and Moonstones from PVP but i wouldnt mind a way of farming crystals more efficent for PVE only players.

I know ive posted this alot already and all thoose PVE People disagree with me but "Dont be lazy and PVP if you want PVP mats!" People who dont like PVE still have to farm their stuff like Elysians, Sacred Orbs etc. from PVE aswell there is no way of farming them in PVP.

Even tho i know NC will not do a damn thing i would like Elysians and Sacred Orbs to be added into the PVP Boxes and Soul stones + Moonstones added into Dynamic of the 3 most recent dungeons for example. (1 Moonstones/3 Soulstones per run )

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Even tho i know NC will not do a damn thing i would like Elysians and Sacred Orbs to be added into the PVP Boxes and Soul stones + Moonstones added into Dynamic of the 3 most recent dungeons for example. (1 Moonstones/3 Soulstones per run )

They are doing something! There will be bundles in F10 with raw materials in a few days! F10 best place to farm! xD

1- soulstones are not PVP material. We need them to craft transformation stones to transmute oils.

2- I know the map is pvp. I'm not THAT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. but the fact that an aransu whatever can 1 shot 1 mob and kill the farming entirely is just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Doesn't matter how many times I kill him after he's done it. Farming is done.

3- I find it surprising that none of you find it a bit off that soulstones price increased when people started doing this, which means there's a group of people(probably crimson) who farmed SSP like mad and are now preventing others from doing it, monopolizing SS price that keeps going up.

4 - Nothing in this game at this point is grindable in an efficient way. Give us a map like celestial basin, where we can do what MMO's are supposed to make us do...grind for hours for legit and worthy rewards, Soulstones, etc, not CRYSTALS, and not ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ amounts, but fair amounts for the time we spend there. Never in any mmo I've been forced to go pvp to farm for my PVE gear. That's straight forward ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 

But this company has a way of brainwashing players. Give them what they want in F10, and they forget all the garbage they put up with, all the trash events that don't even give 1 oil a week. I already bought my frontline ticket to watch this game go out with a BANG, and not a good one.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AnnaReborn:

1- soulstones are not PVP material. We need them to craft transformation stones to transmute oils.

Same goes to Elysians or Sacred orbs or even Scales. You could say they are not PVE Items cause you need them for PVP stuff aswell but you can only get them via PVE. So i think your logic is lacking just because you need it for something which is considered being PVE its not a PVE Item if you can only obtain it via PVP or PVE thats when it becomes a PVE or PVP Item.

Ultimately F10 is the way to fix this in NCs mind so dont get your hopes up but i just wanna say its wrong giving PVE Players ways to farm PVP stuff without giving PVP ways to farm PVE stuff aswell pls stop being so selfish just because you dont like this part of the game. You are not being forced to play PVP if you dont want it just dont play it ! there is F5.

Zitat

2- I know the map is pvp. I'm not THAT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. but the fact that an aransu whatever can 1 shot 1 mob and kill the farming entirely is just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Doesn't matter how many times I kill him after he's done it. Farming is done.

Thats something we all agree to they should either simply increase the HP and DMG of the bosses or give us another farming spot for mat boxes but to my knowledge KR dosent have something like this which means we will not be seing anything like this anytime soon.

Zitat

3- I find it surprising that none of you find it a bit off that soulstones price increased when people started doing this, which means there's a group of people(probably crimson) who farmed SSP like mad and are now preventing others from doing it, monopolizing SS price that keeps going up.

Thats one factor also less and less people play PVP which also means less Soul stones.  I dont think thats something bad thou thats how this system is supposed to be fight over this spot they just have to make it harder to kill this NPC so there is a chance to protect it.

Zitat

4 - Nothing in this game at this point is grindable in an efficient way. Give us a map like celestial basin, where we can do what MMO's are supposed to make us do...grind for hours for legit and worthy rewards, Soulstones, etc, not CRYSTALS, and not ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ amounts, but fair amounts for the time we spend there.Never in any mmo I've been forced to go pvp to farm for my PVE gear. That's straight forward ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 

I havent played that much MMOs before Blade and soul but its the same for PVP aswell we dont want to be forced to PVE. Gladly PVE will get reduced soon since you will be able to get some PVP Gear via 6v6 instead of being forced to run 10209828 Runs of the same boring dungeon. You will still be forced to PVE for mats probably thou so it should stay the same for PVE aswell. There is always F5 so you are not forced to play PVP just saying while my argument that you are forced to PVE still stays cause of scales and raid stuff like Badge.

Zitat

But this company has a way of brainwashing players. Give them what they want in F10, and they forget all the garbage they put up with, all the trash events that don't even give 1 oil a week. I already bought my frontline ticket to watch this game go out with a BANG, and not a good one.

Sadly there are still enough whales so if they just increase their Pay to win their income will stay quite good and guess what they do with F10 currently ? Even tho the pay to win is helping them to keep up with what they do it will probably shut down before UE4 like i mentioned in other topics but thats not gonna happen this year probably in 2 or 3 years.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

I mean look at these replies. Dude says soulstone is pvp material and if you dont like pvp there is F5. Who puts the stuff to F5 my dude ? Back in the Silverfrost patch you could farm every single material in pve way from frozen stringers/ honorary ornaments in dungeons and moonstones from naksun and soulstone from SSP. And im coming from the times where Misty Woods was top faction content. There was a reason and joy to fight in Misty Woods as i have been in many battles to claim Blackwyrm in my own time. But SSP is not like that.There is no common enemy in the middle, that's why people with brain see this and choose to farm the place as one large group instead fighting with each other for legit nothing to gain for.

2 hours ago, ualual said:

There is no common enemy in the middle, that's why people with brain see this and choose to farm the place as one large group instead fighting with each other for legit nothing to gain for.

Actually you don't need a common enemy to fight for. There are several ways to make ssp interesting with pvpve field quests that appear every new round. Another reason for them to keep faction content outdated is the pure unbalanced fighting situation in those regions. By introducing a new ssp they would have to do something to balance the open world pvp situation or they are creating another shitstorm, not only in eu but also in asia. But hey, there have plently of good proposals been on this forum, which aren't heared by the developers.

On 10.3.2020 at 2:54 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Sadly there are still enough whales so if they just increase their Pay to win their income will stay quite good and guess what they do with F10 currently ?

Sadly the whales don't seem to realize that their money isn't used to improve this game, it is used to make mobile games :D (at least that's what I think)

• 2 weeks later...

Remove pvp/faction - allow pvp free for all - factions was always a stupid idea from the get go and lost many players because of it. Even better - focus PVP in a spot and have a PVE quest base area instead. This splits the two from ever interacting with each other and thus allow players who want to focus on PVE to do so and PVP to do what they want to do. Correct for risk and reward and you have the perfect setup.

Edited by mradr