Fake Maintenance

SViper

If you go to tab 4 in bns buddy setting, disable maintenence check and re-launch buddy you can login. They turned the login servers back on but left the maintenence set as on so the game refuses to launch after does a maintenence check and being told the server is still under maintenence.

I would love to use BNS Buddy, but until NCsoft issues a statement in black and white that we are allowed to do so, I will just continue dealing with the issues....as much as those issue suck. I will not risk loosing my account. 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb evilpi:

I would love to use BNS Buddy, but until NCsoft issues a statement in black and white that we are allowed to do so, I will just continue dealing with the issues....as much as those issue suck. I will not risk loosing my account. 

1. They use it themselve it was seen several times in Stream.

2. They said in streams its not allowed but they are not gonna do anything about it if you use it unless you use XML cheats.

3. They dont care about cheaters in the first place so even if they do not allow BNS Buddy they will not do anything cause the only way you can get banned is if you are hacking urselfe some juicy Ncoin or something like that.

There is nearly nothing that peaks NCsofts interest you can do whatever you want in the game aslong as you dont use skills of FM for example while playing Blade Master. They dont even care if you change the cooldowns of certain skills cause there is no anti cheat system ingame that could detect it unless some player is able to give vid proof which is very unlikely cause you can always say "my weapon resettet the skill".

In Short: NC dosent allow it but they wont do something about it since its not negative for their income and you cant proof a cheat or BNS buddy like 99% of the time.

Its just sad how some fans can programm better than NCsoft they even created a way to play with DX 12 which increases performance by alot for some players.

Edited by ImoutoMaster