Availability of Blood Roses

Kaminarikun

Any plans to add blood roses to daily dash or dragon express during events soon?
The new raid is supposedly coming out next month, according to the producer's letter, and I'm sure there's a lot of people who still need a bunch of blood roses to upgrade their tb weapon (and I mean both those who have and don't have an et raid). Small things like this really help speed up the process to upgrade weapons.
I remember grand celestial steels were a bit more available way before the release of et, same with hivequeen hearts before tt came out. So I've been wondering why this hasn't happened with blood roses yet? Because again.. the raid is apparently coming out next month.
Other than raid (either being in the raid or buying carries), the only way to get them seems to be rng boxes/trove (for ncoin/hmcoin), and that one time they were a daily deal for 2000 nc. : )

When the new raid hits, blood roses will become easier obtainable like they did with grand celestial steels. Its always been this way, as long as the current raid is end game content you wont see them being added anywhere.