Jump to content
Forums

How long until they reach this point again? Like with Aion and/or MXM. Weeks? Months?


Recommended Posts

After all this horrible decisions of NC$oft in terms of B&S and all the problems in the last months which are getting ignored by NCWe$t ....

i ask myself how long it takes until we reach the same point like with MXM and/or Aion....
 

https://www.mmorpg.com/mxm-master-x-master/news/mxm-shutting-down-it-came-down-to-a-matter-of-business-2000097183

 

A sentence like....
"Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business -- we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable."

.... wouldn't suprise me tbh.

 

I also wouldn't wonder if this happens in the near future (ignore the date.. its just an example to show what i mean):

 

[IMAGE removed]

 

 

People still use XML edits for skill manipulations to take advantages in rankings and in PVP (no.. i dont mean the QoL changes!!!!), some using Cheatengine, many of them wintrade or abuse game exploits, they are using scripts for things like fishing and other things to get things cheaper and faster like its supposted to be, etc... They use every possible way to get an advantage... They get reported but still play the game because this things get purely ignored by our publisher. And i dont know why... Do they care? I dont think so.

 

Playing the game every day and seeing nearly everything above again and again makes me doubt you'd be interested in this problems.

 

In the meantime NCWe$t and NC$oft also ignore things like: bugs, performance issues, class balancing, content wishes, and so on....

 

I cant hear it anymore in their announce/preview/social streams: "hey lets discuss things in the forums".. but they dont discuss... they ignore things... they dont even write about the problems.

They said so often "we dont ignore people cheating and other things that are against the rules"... i say: YOU DO. YOU DO IT THE WHOLE TIME.

 

Disabling the anticheat thing was something like: "hey come in and feel free to do whatever you want!"

 

And then i see all this shop things in the last weeks/months... HORRIBLE... 

 

I have to totally agree with someone who said this to me: "Last time i saw this agressive try to make money was the moment the game was not far from being closed."

And i can definitely agree with this person.

When i see the earnings in the last quartals and the others before and all the things this company NOT do and ignore.. this question is therefore well founded.

 

IS THE GAME ON ITS WAY TO SHUT DOWN OR DO WE CHANGE THE PUBLISHER SOON LIKE IT HAPPEND TO AION (FOR EXAMPLE)???

 

How can a publisher ignore his community that much ?? I dont get it... Damn..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely not playing now and I sure as hell not spending another dime. The end is nigh methinks, and with this kind of p2w I'm not at all interested in playing anymore, hard enough keeping up with p2w players now it will be impossible (which is exactly what they want). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

i ask myself how long it takes until we reach the same point like with MXM.

Till whales will spend, the servers will run. There are games with 300-500 players, what run with that playerbase for years. 

4 from 6 players have premiums, whales buy boxes like no tomorrow, so i think the game will run for a year or more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 15 Stunden schrieb KzE:

Till whales will spend, the servers will run. There are games with 300-500 players, what run with that playerbase for years. 

4 from 6 players have premiums, whales buy boxes like no tomorrow, so i think the game will run for a year or more.

it seems there are still too much of them supporting the things NC$oft/NCWe$t do....

 

ZYWWLg8.png

 

I dont get it... i quote someone from discord at this point: "sometimes i think that some people with money are dumb o the money make some people dumb".. 

 

its sad that they destroy a game like B&S... so much potential not used.. no.. they try harder and harder to destroy it completely. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the day, it's up to NC West to do what it will with the game.

 

Perhaps it's lack of experience, perhaps it's just greed.. but for whatever reason this is what they decided for their game and we're all well aware how it's going to turn out. As much as people complain.. who can really be surprised? They have CONSISTENTLY followed the same trend, it's not a matter of if they're aware or not they know what they're doing and they see the results.

 

The game is cashing out. They will never turn a profit as large as Riot, Epic, EA or Square Enix though.

They don't have the experience or understanding on deck.

 

With better leadership the game would have lasted much longer and might have even developed a healthy esports scene in the West. 

Unfortunately, that was never the case.

 

And ironically, I'm sure there is someone out there who feels like they did a good job with it even though it's pretty clear to me that this game (overall) was a missed opportunity of what could have been.

 

 

Edited by Tranquility
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

I dont get it... i quote someone from discord at this point: "sometimes i think that some people with money are dumb o the money make some people dumb".. 

They dont care. I know whales with 15000-25000 usd salary per month, its a pocket money for them to spend 5000 at every trove.

 

The worst part here is not the amount of p2w, but the awful progression speed for the f2p players. Whales will be whaling even if they get 3 or 4 month advantage, but here they get even 1 year, or more. And this is bad, very bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KzE said:

They dont care. I know whales with 15000-25000 usd salary per month, its a pocket money for them to spend 5000 at every trove.

 

The worst part here is not the amount of p2w, but the awful progression speed for the f2p players. Whales will be whaling even if they get 3 or 4 month advantage, but here they get even 1 year, or more. And this is bad, very bad.

Usually i don't care about this so much, it just really sucks when you do PvP.

But the fact that every event we got recently got worse and worse, so you can't even progress anymore unless you are a whale.

just look at it, hunters refuge, and now that absurd fishing for dark hearts garbage.

two weeks and not even enough hearts for one pet pot on my alts, i mean.. the mushin tower event was tedious to run , killing mushin stage 3 10 times a day is not he most exciting thing to do but at least you got enough tokens to buy 10 pet pots a week and maybe 1 -2 oils, and now you get nothing.

The sheer disrespect ind ignorance from NC's side toward the players is so aggravating.

I am not a whale and i am not free to play, i have spend some money over the years and also got premium when ever i played, but they don't care about people like me, they only want the big fish, it's sad that the game declines because of that.

If they don't care about their players, why should i care about them and give them a single more penny. Ii will see this weekend if i quit or not, but that depends on other factors, if my money is not good enough for them to keep the game running, fine shut it down. Sad, because the gameplay and artwork was always great, but mismanagement and greed ruined everything.

Edited by Arohk
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

it seems there are still too much of them supporting the things NC$oft/NCWe$t do....

 

ZYWWLg8.png

 

I dont get it... i quote someone from discord at this point: "sometimes i think that some people with money are dumb o the money make some people dumb".. 

 

its sad that they destroy a game like B&S... so much potential not used.. no.. they try harder and harder to destroy it completely. :(

To be fair you cant blame someone for spending his own money how he wants it.  And i wouldnt call them dumb, they just use their money how they want it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

To be fair you cant blame someone for spending his own money how he wants it.  And i wouldnt call them dumb, they just use their money how they want it.

ever heard about gambling addicts?

Yeah lets blame the guy who spends all his money on one armed bandits, it's not the casinos fault, no one forces him to throw his money in them lol, hey the casino owner occasionally even gives him some free playing credits so he can keep playing, how nice of them.

 

Edited by Arohk
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Usually i don't care about this so much, it just really sucks when you do PvP.

But the fact that every event we got recently got worse and worse, so you can't even progress anymore unless you are a whale.

just look at it, hunters refuge, and now that absurd fishing for dark hearts garbage.

two weeks and not even enough hearts for one pet pot on my alts, i mean.. the mushin tower event was tedious to run , killing mushin stage 3 10 times a day is not he most exciting thing to do but at least you got enough tokens to buy 10 pet pots a week and maybe 1 -2 oils, and now you get nothing.

The sheer disrespect ind ignorance from NC's side toward the players is so aggravating.

I am not a whale and i am not free to play, i have spend some money over the years and also got premium when ever i played, but they don't care about people like me, they only want the big fish, it's sad that the game declines because of that.

I dont think that kr bns have those little events, or even if they have someone even doing them. They have pet pods and oils from daily challenge.

The big events like HR is no problem for them either, even their 4th alt is better geared, than the top player in west.

 

We just dont understand each other (korean nc and western players), and i dont think, this will even change in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Arohk said:

ever heard about gambling addicts?

Yeah lets blame the guy who spends all his money on one armed bandits, it's not the casinos fault, no one forces him to throw his money in them lol, hey the casino owner occasionally even gives him some free playing credits so he can keep playing, how nice of them.

 

I do not see how you can call someone a gambling addict without actually knowing. For all you know they guy wanted to buy 3 of the allowed packs and he did that doesnt mean hes a gambling addict.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I do not see how you can call someone a gambling addict without actually knowing. For all you know they guy wanted to buy 3 of the allowed packs and he did that doesnt mean hes a gambling addict.

no healthy mind would waste the money worth a sport car on a video game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Arohk said:

no healthy mind would waste the money worth a sport car on a video game.

Its a video game addiction, but some of trove buyers are gambling addicts as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, KzE said:

Its a video game addiction, but some of trove buyers are gambling addicts as well. 

An actual video game addiction is rare, an addiction is life and behavior altering. I would say the most video game addicts we had were at the good old World of Warcraft times, when people played for 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. I was there i know what i am talking about.

With gambling it is different, and it is a downward spiral, you will always have that litle voice in your back head that tells you, "Come try again, you already spend so much and didn't win yet, just another 50$ , you will win this time for sure"  and hen you dont win and spend another 100$ because you must win.

 

Also here is exactly what NC's strategy is with this game, you can believe me or not i don't care.

 

-Create artificial scarcity of ingame resources (e.g. hongmoon jewel powders)

-Inflate the market to drive gold prices up (e.g. Hongsil treasure hunt)

-Suddenly provide a huge amount of scarce resources for a limited time for real money.

-Profit.

 

It is very transparent and you all fall for it, and worse people like @Grimoir keep defending this practice.

 

They are now so far in creating artificial scarcity that you can't even get stuff from events,see they reduced the amount of event curency so you can't buy pet pots/oil for them, and just a short time later flood the Shop with exactly those.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 5.3.2020 um 15:58 schrieb Grimoir:

To be fair you cant blame someone for spending his own money how he wants it.  And i wouldnt call them dumb, they just use their money how they want it.

If this money support a company which destroy the game i like i think i have the right to critize everything this people do because it inflicts me too.

And i dont called someone dumb. I think IT IS dumb to do that. Thats the difference. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 4.3.2020 um 04:31 schrieb CrazyDude90:

After all this horrible decisions of NC$oft in terms of B&S and all the problems in the last months which are getting ignored by NCWe$t ....

i ask myself how long it takes until we reach the same point like with MXM and/or Aion....
https://www.mmorpg.com/mxm-master-x-master/news/mxm-shutting-down-it-came-down-to-a-matter-of-business-2000097183

A sentence like....
"Deciding to close the game is not a decision we come to lightly, but ultimately it came down to a matter of business -- we explored several options, but none of them were sustainable."

.... wouldn't suprise me tbh.

I also wouldn't wonder if this happens in the near future (ignore the date.. its just an example to show what i mean):

Ill guess NC-Soft already know the date or at least timeframe when they wil shut down the EU/NA BnS-Servers and i wouldnt be surprised it it will be withhin the next 4-6 month.

What you can now get at the daily offer is exactly the same they did a few weeks befor they shut down MxM. They sold all the good stuff to get an advantage in the game just to kick the players asses a few weeks later by shutting down the server.

They did it once and they are more than enough unscrupulous to do it again ;)

My guesses:

1. NC-Soft doesnt even work on an UE$ version for EU/NA because so many players left its a waste of money, time and ressources to develope a western version for a dieing game, espacialy after the did so much BS in the last few month and with every new patch they try hard to top the las BS even more.

2. We wont have a 5th anniversary in the wesern region

3. They will shut down the server in summer / autum of this year but at latest when they release UE4 in Asia

 

Even its sad to see BnS beeing ruind by an incapable publisher it has some advantages, since i quit in december i got a lot of new games and my steam library keeps growing  xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...