March Hongmoon Store Update

Rysa

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

well....you can hate all you want about the HM store update but its not like anyone is forcing you to buy any of it in the first place xD

Stop it already. Even if i agree with "you dont have to buy it" if we are talking about PVE but there is 6v6 aswell and nowdays they sell gear which gives you advantages in PVP.

How are you gonna get max pet gems ? how are you gonna get max soul ......... If i compare my dmg to some whale in 6v6 i need to combo him or get him into my 100/0 aerial to maybe kill him while the enemy just presses right click once and does 500K. I am 100% sure most of thoose whales didnt get their stuff by farming.

It would be another story if NC would finally create PVP Soul etc. and make PVE stuff completly unusable in 6v6 thou but knowing NCsoft this will not happen plus looking at F10 and their recently released income of 2019 i doubt this game is gonna survive 2020. Publishers always go full Pay to win just before they discontinue their product.

8 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

It would be another story if NC would finally create PVP Soul etc. and make PVE stuff completly unusable in 6v6 thou but knowing NCsoft this will not happen plus looking at F10 and their recently released income of 2019 i doubt this game is gonna survive 2020. Publishers always go full Pay to win just before they discontinue their product.

lol that would just widen the gap even more, whale will easily max pvp gear with cash while normal player can barely even afford their pve gear.

50 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

How are you gonna get max pet gems ? how are you gonna get max soul .........

At this point I just resigned myself into thinking that I will never reach max soul, max pet, max heart, or max anything, and this is fine by me.

I've been playing for 4 years, slowly working my way up to 2K AP, I barely reached Awakened Tiger Soul stage 1 and my heart is still in Virtuous stages. I could progress faster if I were a die-hard whale, but I'm not one.

Do you know how many vials I need to reach max soul? 290. 290 freaking vials, and I only managed to score 1 in the last 13 days thanks to the sh*t events NC$oft keeps throwing at us.

I'm gated behind the P2W walls that NC$oft put between me and the game. But this is fine, I can pretty much clear any of the current content, I'll just never play the Iron Ark raid unless I take out my credit card. Which is never going to happen, given NC$oft's track records over the last few months.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Cor:

lol that would just widen the gap even more, whale will easily max pvp gear with cash while normal player can barely even afford their pve gear.

Well you are right knowing NCsoft even if we had pvp soul etc. it would be just another thing they would make pay to win by selling PVP Oils in F10 for example so that was a bad idea of mine.

One guy had the idea to put in a HMcoin selling NPC into the game i think thats a pretty good idea thou cause nothing in F10 would be exclusive to paying people that way it wouldnt be pay to win it would be actually pay to progress and i doubt their income would sink from that.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Rysa:

At this point I just resigned myself into thinking that I will never reach max soul, max pet, max heart, or max anything, and this is fine by me.

If you are looking exculisvely at PVE thats right and i agree you dont need max gear for that. But PVP is still an advantage having max stuff so it should be accesable by everyone or changed so you cannot use something like this but PVP sould would be wrong i have to agree here with Cor.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Rysa:

Do you know how many vials I need to reach max soul? 290. 290 freaking vials, and I only managed to score 1 in the last 13 days thanks to the sh*t events NC$oft keeps throwing at us.

Thats why its Pay to win unlike many say.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

How are you gonna get max pet gems ?

Throne of Oblivion. You can even craft resets, do it on multiple characters. Thats how i got my Triangular pet gems. All i need now is is the tokens to transmute them and i have my squares.

how are you gonna get max soul

Awakened compared to max is not a big difference so you dont even need a max soul for 6v6. Farm MSP like me and many others do and you can get decent amount of oils per week. Its a grind but thats what the game is anyway.

How are you gonna get max pet gems ? how are you gonna get max soul ......... If i compare my dmg to some whale in 6v6 i need to combo him or get him into my 100/0 aerial to maybe kill him while the enemy just presses right click once and does 500K. I am 100% sure most of thoose whales didnt get their stuff by farming.

If you are going 1v1 in a 6v6 match maybe, in the matches i did we always go with a group and barely anyone dies even vs whales.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Throne of Oblivion. You can even craft resets, do it on multiple characters. Thats how i got my Triangular pet gems. All i need now is is the tokens to transmute them and i have my squares.

Lets just ignore the hundreds of jewel powders you also need, and to send them to other characters you need sealing charms you must pay for because they are not optainable with HM coins.

Just because you spend so much money on the game you cant expect everyone else to do the same.

6 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Lets just ignore the hundreds of jewel powders you also need, and to send them to other characters you need sealing charms you must pay for because they are not optainable with HM coins.

Just because you spend so much money on the game you cant expect everyone else to do the same.

Actually no, i have a lot of powders / gem fragments leftover from the previous gem discounts that they returned. Turned out pretty well, i am happy that back then i decided to max the gems i had at that point. Afterwards buying from market when the prices dropped, and pet packs from events / PVP.

The only things i kinda spent money on was the sealing charm cause turned out to be cheaper to buy it from f10 than F5 (you can buy them with gold if you so choose) xD but still turned out better and worth it more than investing into random rng stuff tbh.

Add to that hongsil boxes with powders / gems etc....but tbh i am still doubting if i sshould even go for the square pet gems. htye do not seem much worth it compared to the triangulars and the costs are way too high compared to the upgrade they give.

Wow, just Wow, just watched Jarke and im not realy surprised, 3 oils or pet-pots for 900 NC-/HM-Coins, Ascension Cest for 3k, radiant chest for 2k, not bad LoL
Honestly as a whale, i would think twice befor i would spend money.
I remeber another game from NC-Soft calles MxM or Master vs. Master. Just a few weeks befor they announced the Shutdown of the Servers they did the same, Selling all the "good" and hard to get stuff in the Store to milk the last possible money out of the Playerbase just to screew them by shutting down the Servers LoL

They did it once and they for sure will do it again. Personaly i think there is no UE4 Version for EU/NA in development and i belive they will shut down BnS in West in Summer / Autum 2020. I would be realy hardly surprised if there will be a 5th anniversary of BnS in West.

So my hint, Think twice if its worth to spend money for a game that might be only last for a couple more month...

Such a shame. Sad this game is dying so rapidly. I think the best thing to do is just abandon sinking ship at this point. Canceled my recurring premium and also thinking on doing a chargeback (or w/e it's called) to get all my money back through PayPal or directly through my bank. NcWe$t is just garbage at managing such an amazing game

Edited by WhySoSeriousBro
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Well you are right knowing NCsoft even if we had pvp soul etc. it would be just another thing they would make pay to win by selling PVP Oils in F10 for example so that was a bad idea of mine.

One guy had the idea to put in a HMcoin selling NPC into the game i think thats a pretty good idea thou cause nothing in F10 would be exclusive to paying people that way it wouldnt be pay to win it would be actually pay to progress and i doubt their income would sink from that.

Although 99% sure it would just make them further limit the hmcoin section of store / boost the prices and would fail in general, the player suggested 1:1 ratio on the NPC. Players would spend all there gold on cosmetics, then continue to cry the game is p2w since they don't have enough gold to buy every outfit + there gear is way behind. Same way they can have access to 100% of the useable loot in an event and cry about the "dps check" being "p2w" because oh there storyline gear alt can't farm the cosmetics...

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

well....you can hate all you want about the HM store update but its not like anyone is forcing you to buy any of it in the first place xD

So what game are you going to next after the mass exodus from this p2w dumpster fire (which has already started), I'd like to know so I don't have to see forum posts from you. 

The pay to win wouldn't be so bad if you could at least progress with events as we used to, now you get nothing out of them and hey also artificially inflate the market more with the stupid hongsil treasure hunt, flooding more gold into the economy.