Outfits in f10

Montair

56 minutes ago, Straxedix said:

Really wish Dark Emissary and Dark Emissary wings would return but Amity Wings are also pretty neat!

They put it as a promo in their merch store, but to a limited amount, such a rip off.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

We are always keeping a close eye on your requests of certain outfits to make a return. Please feel free to list your favorites and maybe have some other players chime in. You never know ...

I’ve said it before and I was ignored and I’ll say it again. Release the outfit "flight crew" please

They wont release this outfit because of license. They said it in the past as far as i remember. they also ignored post like:

from september 2016 where people asked for this outfit.

and this:

where someone asked again.

And when i see how long people have been begging for it (since 2016 until today), i don't think they won't release it anymore.

On 2.3.2020 at 5:06 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

We are always keeping a close eye on your requests of certain outfits to make a return. Please feel free to list your favorites and maybe have some other players chime in. You never know ...

Oh look what we got in F10 today, another two outfits no one asked for or wants.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

Oh look what we got in F10 today, another two outfits no one asked for or wants.

Yeah and look at the price xD There was a time daily deal costumes costed something like 399 hm coins and accessories 199 hm coins. 

And it was possible to sell gold in f9 back then. Good old times xD

@PhoenixMitra Look, we get it that you do not listen to our feedback when it comes to improving the game. The last Dev Q&A made it crystal clear. You don't care.

But the very least you could do is listening to our requests when we ask for costumes to be added in F10. I mean, is it so FREAKING hard to READ what people want?

Today you added Midnight action hero, Varisty and Kozane in F10.

jNzAeKg.jpg

NO ONE requested those ugly af costumes. Not a single soul wants to wear such an abomination. Can't you do ANYTHING right, NCWest? Home Run and Wayfarer have been requested a billion times, for instance.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:16 AM, Arohk said:

available through costume boxes and premium sub.

Was free when archer came out.

For Urban Legend, is there a way to get designer thread that I am not aware of? If not, costume boxes aren't an option. Yes I know the vendor is in the game, but... if you can't get designer threads then it is kind of pointless.

Yes Archangel was free when Archer came out, but the game was so ... "YUCK" at the time, I wasn't paying attention, and missed it, so I need other ways to get these that can actually be done presently.

13 hours ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

For Urban Legend, is there a way to get designer thread that I am not aware of? If not, costume boxes aren't an option. Yes I know the vendor is in the game, but... if you can't get designer threads then it is kind of pointless.

You could transform the Azure Scales from the Azure Dragon Costumes into designer threads.

So, wait for next time i guess. 

im also gutted that i missed high propriety, budding curiosity, & viceroy but the way things are looking they just hit the randomize button when they choose what costumes to add in f10 :( i remember asking for joyful jaunt a year ago when i left so here's to possibly next year guys!

On 3/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

I really want superfan to come back!! The outfit is so cool and unique I love the style.

I regret that I missed out on it :shy: