Outfits in f10

Montair

I'm pretty sure that majority of playerbase (that's left in the game) are dissatisfied with the outfits we are getting in f10, like i personally asked them multiple times to put a specific outfit instead of these unwanted ones. Of course they didn't do anything about it. And pretty sure this will not get any attention but yee, can you please listen to what players want ,at this point everyone is dissatisfied with everything the game is doing.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

We are always keeping a close eye on your requests of certain outfits to make a return. Please feel free to list your favorites and maybe have some other players chime in. You never know ...

Can we have Nightmare please? i am waiting for 4 years now and still no nightmare....

And i can't find a mod for Yun either.

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 3

Home run!!!!

And returning the outfit option in the daily items would be a good idea. What happened to that, we used to have outfits every 3-4 times /week in the daily items ,why did that stop

• Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

Can we have Nightmare please? i am waiting for 4 years now and still no nightmare....

And i can't find a mod for Yun either.

Yeah, i am waiting too, luckily Gon have a existing mod but thats not the same like actually having it.

We got the hair, we got all the outfits from the masters and also Jinsoyun, so Yuras outfit is absolutely overdue.

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

We are always keeping a close eye on your requests of certain outfits to make a return. Please feel free to list your favorites and maybe have some other players chime in. You never know ...

Is that why you haven't updated the cosmetics page in 3 years? Because you're "keeping an eye on it"?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

lmao you haven't updated the cosmetic page even once in 3 years, so much for "keeping a close eye" on our requests. You guys do nothing meaningful for this game. 

Anyway, I'd like Wipeout, Wayfarer and the white version of Home Run back. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red0p said:

Maybe also the dark emissary wings and others too. That has never come back again to the store.

This has never been in the store. It was a trove costume and available via raffle. You will not see it in F10 for plain purchase.

Same goes with Wayfarer, its a Hongsil Bingo costume.

If the outfit was previously in F10 or one of the admiral costume boxes then yes you can see it coming back in f10, if the costume was a trove or rng box outfit, you will not see it in the store.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

If the outfit was previously in F10 or one of the admiral costume boxes then yes you can see it coming back in f10, if the costume was a trove or rng box outfit, you will not see it in the store.

If I remember correctly the Yura Hair was first released in a trove some years ago, but some months later it was also 2 times available in the daily special in f10. Also I think the costume Chime was released in trove (not 100% sure) and later it was avaiable in a box with 4 other costumes in f10. So it's not very likely, but not impossible and you never know what nc will do next (except you are really working for them lol).

I would like to see the Wilting Flower costume, was an event costume, but would be nice to bring it back in any way. Same for Secret Keeper :HajoonCheer:

Edited by RyVerseLy

On 3/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

Can we have Trekker? The one with the cute big shoes ^^

Also Varsity is nice :D Want that one so bad. And Summer Sea is amazing. 

Oh oh and Strictly Business please! I opened so many chests to get it until I was out of threads. Didn't get it once :< If it was in f10 would really appreciate it.

Edited by Fortunaea

16 hours ago, Fortunaea said:

Can we have Trekker? The one with the cute big shoes ^^

Also Varsity is nice :D Want that one so bad. And Summer Sea is amazing. 

Oh oh and Strictly Business please! I opened so many chests to get it until I was out of threads. Didn't get it once :< If it was in f10 would really appreciate it.

They are adding Varsity back in a bundle along with Joyful Jaunt Head Adornment for 959 n/hm coins btw, on march 13th it seems(article on the front page)

• Like 1

Am 2.3.2020 um 19:19 schrieb leifang:

Yeah, i am waiting too, luckily Gon have a existing mod but thats not the same like actually having it.

We got the hair, we got all the outfits from the masters and also Jinsoyun, so Yuras outfit is absolutely overdue.

Same I also have been waiting for the Nightmare (Yura) costume since release of the game. Please put in F10.

~Tight Knit
~Efflorescent
~Wayfarer
~Pure White Seductress & Mask
~Amity Wings

- This outfit hasn't been put in yet but, I'd like to see it on sale already since it's been in F3 for a several weeks now.  ~Blood Oath

On 2/3/2020 at 5:06 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Montair,

Hongmoon Master Scroll, Sacred Vial, Pet pod, Gem powder, Ascension stones... That's what the F10 needs, thank you