March's Sunshiny Skill Update, can't wait :)

IToukaI

Well since recent decisions made by you guys regarding this game. I've decided to not write more than 10 sentences on a forum post. Since most of the times it's a waste of time anyway.

Let's get to my point. Skill update's can fix A LOT. fix overpowered ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ fix underpowered ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and most importantly fix skill bugs. Don't mess it up like 90% of the things u do!

Look at what ur community says and act on it. Or do you guys rather act on ur pockets which seems very much so. :)

Bless your soul if u guys fix gunner iframe bugs. Still not added to "known issues" btw! wow just wow

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

Let's get to my point. Skill update's can fix A LOT. fix overpowered ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ fix underpowered ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and most importantly fix skill bugs. Don't mess it up like 90% of the things u do!

I dont know what this "skill update" is in march but i dont know any balance patche made by KR devs we dont have until now.

I guess we get the change with the 10 points in "K" for each skills like it is in KR/CN. No balance patch.

Correct me if i am wrong. OR @Cyan talk with us here. I mean you always say in the stream that you guys want to discuss with us... but you never do.

Give us infos :O NOW.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

Still not added to "known issues" btw! wow just wow

If they would add ALL known bugs which we reported MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY times.... the list would be BIG! It would show themself and every new player how much they DONT care about skill fixes for some classes (since years!!!!) and how much they DONT care about other issues/bugs (also sine years!!!!).

Sure i hope for fixes... but... i already for them since years... especially at my own class where i reported MANY bugs through the support and here in the forums... MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY times... It seems they dont care anymore.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong @NC$oft.^^

Edited by CrazyDude90