Clothing/Chromatic Threads

ZeroZeroFleffy

hello! i am fairly new to this game, and i absolutely love it! but, there’s something that’s bothering me. my characters clothes! i’m stuck with the starting outfit. i messed around a few with tailoring and i need around 30 chromatic threads to get the outfit i want. but, i don’t know where to buy them! i looked on the f10 store and found i need to pay real cash and i just can’t do that with my current situation. so i was wondering if there was any other easier way to obtain these....or any outfit that isn’t the starting one hahah. i’m level 16 and i’m in Jadestone village if anyone was wondering. 

DD spin as mentioned, or venture tokens. Since you're still new you'll need a lil time probably, unless you wanna spend money. Once you're 60 you can find a way to do pvp for venture tokens (also given by daily dash), which can be saved up so eventually you have enough for chromatic thread. But sadly unless you pvp getting venture tokens may take a long time, as there aren't currently any other ways to farm them. I wish there was another more accessible way though.