So why did they take away the Merchant from CS & HM

Gman

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Here you go, got him yesterday in HM. didnt ss the deals, but it had the octa gems.

H7Cwx4y.jpg

Oh here he is AFTER the patch to post a screen after the merchant was put back in after claiming the merchant showed up FOR HIM all the time, you must really think we're morons bub. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Here you go, got him yesterday in HM. didnt ss the deals, but it had the octa gems.

H7Cwx4y.jpg

NOW... when they brought it back you made a screenshot? xD really? I swear to god i made bets with others that you would do that and you haven't disappointed me.

By the way, a valid screenshot would be something with the ingame shown date and time like this:

(What he had was not important)

JtT5Flc.jpg

Everyone knows that he is back after THIS patch. He was away and you were the only person i know who said it was still existing from december to this patch.

And there is STILL no proof that he existed in that said time. So just admit you were wrong. ;)

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Yugenn:

they didnt take it away. i just got one today  

He dont appeared from december 12th until this patch. They brought it back. So no wonder he appears now. :)

(thats the reason why this topic was made^^)

Edited by CrazyDude90

vor 19 Stunden schrieb JoannaRamira:

Got him today.

https://i.ibb.co/vwd3FHm/Screenshot-200329-001.jpg

the deal

https://i.ibb.co/CHtCvQ8/Screenshot-200329-002.jpg

Regarding RNG tho.. that the way one should think about it is as a big dice with many faces where the spawn probability are part of it . The important thing however are :

1.It can work independently regardless of things like how many ppl plays etc..

2.The spawn rate are never disclosed.. can't really say it's removed

3.The most important one is, just knowing the spawn rate will not guarantee one to see the merchant. Remember that in this big dice SAME SIDE can be picked more than once.  It is entirely possible for one to actually never see a merchant in his course of play or always see him/her everytime he/she get into dg's.

He dont appeared from december 12th until this patch. They brought it back. So no wonder he appears now. :)

No one saw him in this time. NO one (Only Grimoir claims to have seen him, but can't/want prove it.).^^ Thats the reason why this topic was made.

Edited by CrazyDude90

9 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

No one saw him in this time. NO one (Only Grimoir claims to have seen him, but can't/want prove it.).^^ Thats the reason why this topic was made.

I do HM and CS on usually 5-6 toons a day and I have 10 toons who do dailies during the week, before this patch the Merchant NEVER showed since like December. 

9 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Well, I saw it once before the last patch in Shadowmoor. The loot was far far better than the usual crap from HM/CS.

6 hours ago, Cohen said:

Well, I saw it once before the last patch in Shadowmoor. The loot was far far better than the usual crap from HM/CS.

That's because he wasn't removed from those, we're talking about him being removed from Heavens Mandate and Cold Storage...hence the name of the thread.